T Nation

N. Dynamite VS Mark Lonnie Jr VS Sugarfree

The stats.

mark lonnie jr

• 155 lbs
  • D-bol juicer
  • big brother 6 applicant
  • Ladies man
  • Addicted to pain meds. 3 hours of sleep a night.
  • Bounces at a bar for free beer while on new meds, but “currently taking them properly PERSCRIBED so call it what u will”
  • Has a 280lbs biker as his henchman
  • Random broken shift key. No caps, to all caps. Cannot spell “you”.
  • King of the Ragdoll because he picks fights with people 4 years older than him.

Napoleon Dynomite.

• Loves the “liger”
  • Killed wolverines with a shotgut. (His cousins were in danger)
  • Got nunchucks skills
  • Bo staff skills
  • Recruited my man gangs for said skills
  • Overestimates his jump capability when it comes to sweet rides.
  • Better dancer than I’ve seen in a while.
  • Cannot grow a bad teenage mustache
  • Milk connoisseur.

Sugarfree

• Once hire a monkey to take notes for me in class. *
  • Ninja. Not as good as American ninja 2, On par with American ninja 1. Way better than American Ninja 3.
  • Can only dance a pogo.

*never trust a monkey.

lol,bet the farm on it

I’m pissed now,i was just venting bout some crazy shit,i dont need to do.then some guy talks trash saying whom I gonna ragdoll.lol it pisses me off like theres nobody my size that wouldn’t ragdoll him.

You forgot:

VS Al Shades

• rationalist/objectivist/anarchist/hedonist/libertarian
  • eats .9 of a banana, cause that other .1 causes so much damn trouble
  • infallible
  • pays electrical bills
  • forum fiend extraordinaire

“Bow and confess your ignorance, inferior beings!”

In all fairness to mark (heh, I know, I know), how tall is he? If he’s quite short, 155 pounds might not be too bad, especially if he’s got a naturally small frame. Are there any pics floating around?

I’m 5’8,one of my buddies won two straight state championships.At 220 he’s beast,and i’d bet on him to break half the people arms on here in less than a minute.no matter how big,to much size is useless.I only want to get to about 185 and not much higher.

And to add to the fire:

VS

Spitz:

~6’2"
~200lbs
~2 year veteran of the iron game
~Wants females to lie to him
~He is not the love child of Ronnie Colman and Jay Cutler
~Has a “busted” wrist

Joe Rogan announcing:

Mark Lonnie has sunk the guillotine choke pretty deep on Sugarfree, but it looks as if he will be disqualified because “280# Pounds of Meanness” has just ran into the cage to blindside Napoleon with a flying elbow! Lonnie is OUT!

With N.D. and Sugarfree remaining, the action is looking fierce. Both fighters are visably gassed, but oh! What’s this?! It looks as if Napoleon has a deep gash on his left eyebrow! Referee John McCarthy calls a halt in the action to let the ring doctor check it out. It looks as if there is no blood going into the eye, thanks to the topography of Dynamite’s very obscurely shaped head. The fight will continue!

Don’t count out Dynamite, ladies and gentlemen. Remember that he is a 3rd dan black belt in Rex Kwon Do, and his brother is a highly accomplished cage fighter. The sight of blood has apparently made him feral, like a wolverine. He’s throwing nothing but haymakers now, and they are all connecting! It looks as if Sugarfree has broken away to grab one of Dynamite’s arms. No–the other arm. Whoa–a reversal. Dynamite has Sugarfree in the mount! “SO YOU WANNA BE AN ULTIMATE FIGHTER?” Sugarfree can’t hang on to N.D. This is getting ugly! What a bloodbath! That’s it! It’s over!

“THIS MAN IS MY HERO!!!”

~Terumo

So is this like a “Royal Rumble” type thing :slight_smile:

Do any of the fighters have large talons??

[quote]mark lonnie jr wrote:
I’m 5’8,one of my buddies won two straight state championships.[/quote]

What does that have to do with you?

At 220 he’s beast,and i’d bet on him to break half the people arms on here in less than a minute.[/quote]

You should get him and the bar biker together in a Toughman or MMA fight and have them duke it out. We have have a liger ref if Big John McCarthy isn’t interested.

Yeah, but can he throw a football a quarter-mile?
How about over those mountains?

I’m 5’8,one of my buddies won two straight state championships.At 220 he’s beast,and i’d bet on him to break half the people arms on here in less than a minute.[/quote]

most of the guys on here are bigger than him.that guy was talking shit saying who am i gonna ragdoll at 155

Joe Rogan announcing:

Mark Lonnie has sunk the guillotine choke pretty deep on Sugarfree, but it looks as if he will be disqualified because “280# Pounds of Meanness” has just ran into the cage to blindside Napoleon with a flying elbow! Lonnie is OUT!

With N.D. and Sugarfree remaining, the action is looking fierce. Both fighters are visably gassed, but oh! What’s this?! It looks as if Napoleon has a deep gash on his left eyebrow! Referee John McCarthy calls a halt in the action to let the ring doctor check it out. It looks as if there is no blood going into the eye, thanks to the topography of Dynamite’s very obscurely shaped head. The fight will continue!

Don’t count out Dynamite, ladies and gentlemen. Remember that he is a 3rd dan black belt in Rex Kwon Do, and his brother is a highly accomplished cage fighter. The sight of blood has apparently made him feral, like a wolverine. He’s throwing nothing but haymakers now, and they are all connecting! It looks as if Sugarfree has broken away to grab one of Dynamite’s arms. No–the other arm. Whoa–a reversal. Dynamite has Sugarfree in the mount! “SO YOU WANNA BE AN ULTIMATE FIGHTER?” Sugarfree can’t hang on to N.D. This is getting ugly! What a bloodbath! That’s it! It’s over!

“THIS MAN IS MY HERO!!!”

thats good,lol
the 280 lbs henchmen,i’m lmao right now

The stats.

mark lonnie jr

• 155 lbs
  • D-bol juicer
  • big brother 6 applicant
  • Ladies man

and what the hell is big brother 6,everything is else is a go

Big Brother 6 was actually Federov. We got false information!!!

~Terumo

i can’t close this page without reading it twice then a third time.u guys really are good!i’m fully impressed, this is definatly one of the funniest threads that i’ve read.coming up with that match was Prime Time.
all we need now are a few interveiws and a little third person trash talk and i’ll be a regular vinny mac.

the thing is i wish u could see the meanness.

6’4 280 lbs 55 years old
wheres only sleeveless shirts out that are tye dye
has long afro’d hair with a beard to match
biker tats all over
looks foward to relivin the glory days when he has the oppertunity.

I can eat coal and shit diamonds, but only on a cheat day.

My fingers also double as mortars for nuclear roman candles.

I once punched a mack truck out cold, because it was speeding maliciously toward a day care center.

My form is so good that I not only develpoed new muscles, but new bones.

I drank a half barrell of heinekin one night and made Babe The Big Blue Ox my love slave.

I’m not too proud of that last one, but top those, soy boys.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1114480595790.3307.jpg

…the thing is i wish u could see the meanness…[/quote]

This is sort of what I had in my head.

~Terumo

TERUMO

we have to have a rematch!i cant get done in by a peoples elbow from the meaness.get that shit scheduled as soon as possible.