T Nation

Mythoxy 7 trial

I am one of the fortunate people to be choosen for the Methoxy-7 test. I have got to tell you I’m excited as hell to get started. I figured I’d be the first to draw blood, so to speak, and post my starting stats along with the basic program I’ll be following during the three months. Personal stats: 6’0", 215 lbs., 14% BF, 40 years old, married, two kids, police detective, workout in my home gym in the a.m. Lifting on and off for twenty years but consistantely for three years (at least three times a week, very few weeks off). No major history of illness or injury. My “maintenance” (strength based, not hypertrophy or fat loss) workout is Convergent Phase Training (Coach Staley), my three core lifts are Bench (max 315), Squat (max 325), Snatch (max 165). I train to enhance my martial arts and because I just like lifting. I lift three days a week and preform three sessions of HIIT (Tabata sprints) on a stationary bike a week (12 minutes per session). I followed the “Trailing Edge Diet” (see John Berardi web site) and am transitioning to Massive Eating. Reguralley use MD6 (pre-HIIT), coffee, Surge, Low Carb Grow, creatine on and off, and cycled just about every Biotest suppliment at least once (although have not hit Mag 10), I used Methoxy-7 during a fat loss cycle and got down to 7% last summer. That should cover it. CPT tests strength every 4 weeks and I take detailed notes (weight, BF, sleep, etc)…