Myth or Theory? Injection Site Question

Yes very good links. Big A knows synthol better than anyone I know.

There isn’t definition during or right after synthol cycle because its full of oil. But you won’t lose definition for ever, cause the oil will dissipate.

-RetailBoy

Thanks for those links and the response retailboy, very informative.

So Valentino had implants?

My uneducated self figured it was synthol.

Either way I hate the guy for giving AAS such a bad rap. On all his videos all he mentions is steroids, steroids, steroids!!!

So now every dumb twat thinks that what steroids does to you.

I beleive in Valentinos interview he stated that in his “prime” he was injecting 1-2 grams of test and EQ every week directly into his biceps and triceps. So if you figure 200-250mg/ml he would be injecting at least 8ml of AAS into his arms every week. That amount alone would cause some size increase.

Good god. I missed that part obviously.

Still, his shit just looks strange.

I’ve always injected in my deltoids and quads. While my quads have always been disproportionately large (thank you, trusty rucksack) my deltoids are not nearly as impressive. In the case of AAS, I for one believe localized growth to be purely mythical except when in large amounts (and when used in smaller muscle groups) to essentially stretch the fascia as InTheZone explained.

I do suspect IGF, however, may have some site-enhancement properties. Only someone who has used it extensively could chime in and confirm this, as I don’t have much experience on it.

I don’t know if this adds to the debate or not, but from my child years I suffered from severe asthma attacks. Back in those days the Pediatrician thought a series of twice weekly injections would be good for preventing ER visits. They did that protocol on me for about 12 years.

When I started lifting as a teenager my shoulders blew out of proportion immediately. Up to this day I seldom do any direct exercises for my shoulders, save L-flies and they still are my best bodypart. And the funny thing is that the rear (posterior?) and medial are where the growth occurs the most, not in the front. Go figure?

I think it is also a fascia stretching, but it takes a lot of years to notice.

with the Big A protocol people are gaining from 2 to 3inch on thier bodyparts and there is even a few natural bodybuilder doing it, the gains seam to be permanent… the guy know his shit

PS: I want 22inch calves