T Nation

Myth or Theory? Injection Site Question

I heard that if you were to inject AAS into a particular muscle group and train that muscle group, that it would have better results in the long run as opposed to if you were not to use that muscle group for the injection site. Any experience and\or research that supports\falsifies this theory?

I have read that there was some theory on this in Anabolics 2006, but I am still looking through trying to find it. I will update this post with the excerpt later on.

I would love to hear about a site specific AAS. Unfortunately I don’t believe that one exists. Now IGF may have some site specific properties but even that is debatable.

You know as obsurd as it sounds I have only ever injected into Quads and maybe it’s just genetics but they seem to respond VERY nicely! Whereas arms are still slower gainers.

Weird I know.

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
I heard that if you were to inject AAS into a particular muscle group and train that muscle group, that it would have better results in the long run as opposed to if you were not to use that muscle group for the injection site. Any experience and\or research that supports\falsifies this theory?

I have read that there was some theory on this in Anabolics 2006, but I am still looking through trying to find it. I will update this post with the excerpt later on.[/quote]

Have you tried to search for "site injection" etc yet? I believe we've been over this one a few different times, and you should find a few threads on this with varying opinions. I personally believe it will increase in size to some small to moderate degree if for no other reason than the oil mass stretching the fascia more than usual during the workout as a result of the extra mass of oil on that site as the muscle gets "pumped".

The combo of the extra blood and oil would definitely stretch the fascia surrounding the tissue more. This would/should enable the hypertrophy to be more efficient for lack of a better word. Beyond that, I’m not sure. It certainly seemed to happen for me with regards to quad injections, at least during the cycle, but I couldn’t say for sure 100% that it was a result of that and not just the gear in general.

TBN

[quote]Thewannabe wrote:
I heard that if you were to inject AAS into a particular muscle group and train that muscle group, that it would have better results in the long run… .[/quote]

Is THAT why my ass is so big?

Oh great!
That’s just freak’n great…

Well all I know is that my calves used to be so skinny, I wouldn’t wear shorts to the gym. Then I started injecting mostly into my calves, some cycles exclusively into my calves. Winny, cyp, deca, masteron, you name it, it went into my calves. Now maybe it was all the hard work over the years, but now they are one of my best body parts (18.5 inches to be exact). Genetically I had very small calves, but not anymore!

-M

[quote]mbaina wrote:
Well all I know is that my calves used to be so skinny, I wouldn’t wear shorts to the gym. Then I started injecting mostly into my calves, some cycles exclusively into my calves. Winny, cyp, deca, masteron, you name it, it went into my calves. Now maybe it was all the hard work over the years, but now they are one of my best body parts (18.5 inches to be exact). Genetically I had very small calves, but not anymore!

-M[/quote]

I also have calves that just never responded. Even after running a cycle and training them every day with every imaginable set/rep scheme, they were still only 16".

During my current cycle I included two sites on my calves into the rotation, and hit them quite often. They have each grown an inch in the last 7 weeks. Like Tone said, it’s hard to say with any certainty that site injections really work, but there are many anecdotal reports of success like the ones mentioned here, too many to discount IMHO.

Well, it may be a myth, but just in case it isn’t I regularly inject my weak spots every week.

-M

I understand the substance isn’t in the muscle for that long, but it could possibly stretch the muscle fascia, enabling muscle to build easier. But this would only be after a long time of frequent medium/high cc’s injections.

RetailBoy

Well, if what you guys are saying is true, then that would certainly make a case for actually using synthol then, wouldn’t it?

From what ive read your suppose to inject the muscle after its been trained. Injecting it before you train will result in bruising. I havent done much spot injections as i dont like to aspirate.

[quote]juicn4eva wrote:
I havent done much spot injections as i dont like to aspirate.[/quote]

Huh?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
juicn4eva wrote:
I havent done much spot injections as i dont like to aspirate.

Huh?[/quote]

“Huh?” indeed.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Well, if what you guys are saying is true, then that would certainly make a case for actually using synthol then, wouldn’t it?[/quote]

I remember reading a thread on PM outlining a procedure to use synthol for that very purpose (stretching the fascia to allow growth).

Certainly makes more sense than those dumb twats who pump there arms so full of the shit that it looks like they’ve had water balloons implanted in them.

I am interested in the idea of spot injection of un-estered gear. Would it be more available right there on the spot since it doesn’t have to be broken down in circulation?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Well, if what you guys are saying is true, then that would certainly make a case for actually using synthol then, wouldn’t it?[/quote]

Synthol for a fact does stretch the muscle fascia if the correct protocol is used - that’s not questionable. The questionable part is, is it just mainly for breaking pleatue’s (which I believe, since it allows you to build muscle easier, and size only last 3-6 months from experience) or is the size more permanent. Also it could be in the same category of DNP as far as dangerousness, it’s not dangerous if used intelligently but less room for mistakes than most AAS )easily form scar tissue, oil in veins - more possible due to several injections day for months, etc).

RetailBoy

[quote]arthursaxon wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Well, if what you guys are saying is true, then that would certainly make a case for actually using synthol then, wouldn’t it?

I remember reading a thread on PM outlining a procedure to use synthol for that very purpose (stretching the fascia to allow growth).

Certainly makes more sense than those dumb twats who pump there arms so full of the shit that it looks like they’ve had water balloons implanted in them.
[/quote]

I like you for mentioning that isn’t synthol in their arms, many uneducated individuals believe it is… that’s just silly.

But the use of synthol is usually accompanied by a lack of definition, so can someone clarify why that happens if its just “muscle”. I know alot of scar tissue builds up, but if the oils only stretch to allow for more growth, why the lack of definition?

Interesting articles, one on synthol, the other on spot injections.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1175