Myth of Heterosexual AIDS

You guys have no idea how sexual certain people are. Some treat sex like a sport. You’re too insulated from that world to truly understand it. You interpret everything from your perspective and project it into your world. You have no clue how sex practices go in private in certain groups. Sheltered Child.

Is this a thread bump?..because I swear there was another thread with the same topic…and by the same OP.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
You guys have no idea how sexual certain people are. Some treat sex like a sport. You’re too insulated from that world to truly understand it. You interpret everything from your perspective and project it into your world. You have no clue how sex practices go in private in certain groups. Sheltered Child. [/quote]

Huh? Have you ever seen the SAMA forum?

[quote]forlife wrote:
If it were primarily a gay disease, how do you explain that most new cases of HIV are among straight black women in Africa?

Come on, use some common sense. People that are sexually irresponsible put themselves at risk of getting HIV and other STDs. If you’re in a monagmous relationship, your risk of getting an STD is zero, regardless of whether or not the person is the same gender as you.[/quote]

How do you explain it being a primarily gay disease right here in your own backyard? Forget about somewhere across the ocean, why does it affect mainly gays?

Man why does it hurt so many people to just state the truth! If it makes me a troll to state the obvious, then I guess thats what I am, shit!

[quote]kodiak82 wrote:
forlife wrote:
If it were primarily a gay disease, how do you explain that most new cases of HIV are among straight black women in Africa?

Come on, use some common sense. People that are sexually irresponsible put themselves at risk of getting HIV and other STDs. If you’re in a monagmous relationship, your risk of getting an STD is zero, regardless of whether or not the person is the same gender as you.

rape and the belief in some African countries. that if you have sex with a virgin, that doing so will cure you. I’m sure many of these married men are secretly gay. many African cultures have stigmas attached to being homosexuals. many get married to women and secretly still have sex with men.

[/quote]

Thats especially true among black women here in the U.S.! Alot of black men secretly have sex with other men, catch HIV and then pass it on to their wives and girlfriends. Outside of those down low black men, virtually no one else carries the virus.

And ive been called a troll 10 times, but no one still explained the Magic Johnson thing to me. The more i get called a troll the more right I think I am!

And to any one who says im trolling, why am i a troll? Because im exposing a politically correct lie? Because im not showing “tolerance” of homosexuality by rightfully blaming hiv on them, not in Africa, but right here in the U.S.? I could present 1 million pieces of evidence to back up my claims, but im still “trolling”!

If i said that all gays were wonderful and they should all get married and live happily ever after, then I guess I wouldnt be trolling right Makkun?

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Because, the men sleep with other men and are usually bisexual, in other words. They then infect the women they have sex with either through anal sex and ejaculating inside the ass or vagina. And there you have it. An HIV infected straight Female.

Yeah, you’re right. That’s probably how women get AIDS… from having sex with bisexual men who already got AIDS from other men…

Absolutely ridiculous.[/quote]

How is that ridiculous? Thats just what happens.

And please respond from a logical point of view on why you feel its ridiculous and not the “weez all beez equal” emotional point of view.

[quote]makkun wrote:
Instead of fueling another trolly and ill informed thread (however indirectly) blaming MSM with the worldwide HIV/AIDS epidemic, let’s just point out to sources where people can find real statistics and assess the causes and routes of transmission by themselves:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm

To summarise, in the most hit countries, millions suffer from heterosexual transmission, and it’s misleading to concentrate on perpetuating myths such as the ones purported in this thread.

Oh, and let’s end this with a quote by the OP, showing his views and concerns for others on the topic of sexual health:

'Who finds sex without a condom more pleasurable, or do you get the same feeling either way?

A girl I know is on the pill and she wants to have sex with me (I got the text messages to prove it), I wanna do her raw, but she want me to suit up, but from past experiences, when I fumbling with a rubber I lose my erection and plus it just feel better when you go in raw.

Btw, Ive never had an STD and have been tested and I am 100% clean.

And the girl is 16, thats aoc in MI.’

Posted 02-06-2009, 04:59 PM

Don’t feed the trolls.

Makkun[/quote]

Yea i did say that and…!!! What! Thats has nothing to do with the price of tea in China.

That doesnt make the fact of aids being a gay disease pretty much everywhere outside of Africa a gay disease any less true!

And if you read any of the links i posted it’ll tell you how the CDC fabricates evidence and how they come to their conclusion. Even in Florida, the so-called “outbreak” among heterosexuals turned out to be a hoax!

[quote]makkun wrote:
Instead of fueling another trolly and ill informed thread (however indirectly) blaming MSM with the worldwide HIV/AIDS epidemic, let’s just point out to sources where people can find real statistics and assess the causes and routes of transmission by themselves:

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm

To summarise, in the most hit countries, millions suffer from heterosexual transmission, and it’s misleading to concentrate on perpetuating myths such as the ones purported in this thread.

Oh, and let’s end this with a quote by the OP, showing his views and concerns for others on the topic of sexual health:

'Who finds sex without a condom more pleasurable, or do you get the same feeling either way?

A girl I know is on the pill and she wants to have sex with me (I got the text messages to prove it), I wanna do her raw, but she want me to suit up, but from past experiences, when I fumbling with a rubber I lose my erection and plus it just feel better when you go in raw.

Btw, Ive never had an STD and have been tested and I am 100% clean.

And the girl is 16, thats aoc in MI.’

Posted 02-06-2009, 04:59 PM

Don’t feed the trolls.

Makkun[/quote]

And even if you look at cdc evidence it proves that AIDS is primarily a gay disease, I just checked myself.

For anyone that thinks im trolling just read the articles i post.

I speak the truth and you can love it or hate it…but it my civic duty to let you know where aids originated.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
kodiak82 wrote:
forlife wrote:

Come on, use some common sense. People that are sexually irresponsible put themselves at risk of getting HIV and other STDs. If you’re in a monagmous relationship, your risk of getting an STD is zero, regardless of whether or not the person is the same gender as you.

rape and the belief in some African countries. that if you have sex with a virgin, that doing so will cure you. I’m sure many of these married men are secretly gay. many African cultures have stigmas attached to being homosexuals. many get married to women and secretly still have sex with men.

Thats especially true among black women here in the U.S.! Alot of black men secretly have sex with other men, catch HIV and then pass it on to their wives and girlfriends. Outside of those down low black men, virtually no one else carries the virus.

[/quote]

The HIV/AIDS epidemic in African American communities is a continuing public health crisis for the United States. At the end of 2006 there were an estimated 1.1 million people living with HIV infection, of which almost half (46%) were black/African American [1]. While blacks represent approximately 12 percent of the U.S. population, they continue to account for a higher proportion of cases at all stages of HIV/AIDSâ??from infection with HIV to death with AIDSâ??compared with members of other races and ethnicities [2, 3].

Virtually no one? Wow, this has to be trolling.

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
clip11 wrote:
kodiak82 wrote:
forlife wrote:

The HIV/AIDS epidemic in African American communities is a continuing public health crisis for the United States. At the end of 2006 there were an estimated 1.1 million people living with HIV infection, of which almost half (46%) were black/African American [1]. While blacks represent approximately 12 percent of the U.S. population, they continue to account for a higher proportion of cases at all stages of HIV/AIDSâ??from infection with HIV to death with AIDSâ??compared with members of other races and ethnicities [2, 3].

Virtually no one? Wow, this has to be trolling.[/quote]

Yes and if you check most of these are women. And almost all of the black men that have it got it from homosexuality. After getting it from a man, they then go sleep with women and pass it to them. Honestly, how do you think men get it? The top doctors in the world have evn admitted that it is virtually impossible for a woman to infect a man through vaginal sex. So how else can a man get it, except from another man? Even the head of the World Health Organization staed that outside if Africa there will never be a heterosexual AIDS epidemic!

Number two, where did you get those numbers from and how do you know theyre reliable, I can sit here and pull numbers out my ass.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
And to any one who says im trolling, why am i a troll? Because im exposing a politically correct lie? Because im not showing “tolerance” of homosexuality by rightfully blaming hiv on them, not in Africa, but right here in the U.S.? I could present 1 million pieces of evidence to back up my claims, but im still “trolling”!

If i said that all gays were wonderful and they should all get married and live happily ever after, then I guess I wouldnt be trolling right Makkun?[/quote]

I say that you are trolling because pretty much all threads you start tend are rather incendiary, having either a racist, mysogynist or homophobic premise. While it’s your choice what you believe in, I find it worrying that you - as with this thread - just repeat topics (such as this one). It seems that you do this for the incendiary effect, which constitutes trolling.

As for the content of this thread - you’re perpetuating a myth, and if you check reputable sources, like WHO or CDC, you will get numbers and reasons for how HIV/AIDS has spread differently throughout the world. The US, and most of the ‘western world’ are examples of where how the initial preventative measures (starting in the 80s when people didn’t know what would happen) have actually worked, and as a consequence have kept the disease within the confines of the groups initially affected.

This has not worked in the most seriously hit countries, and what angers me is that you (and a few others) have tried repeatedly to blame that on gay people. Gay people don’t need to be tolerated by you, or you approval - they have a right to be left in peace. Actually, when you check the CDC’s recommendations with regards to HIV prevention, you will find not only homophobia as an explicit risk factor for the spread of HIV, as it keeps people from addressing the topic seriously, but also that they never make causal relation, or recommendation not to engage in homosexual behaviour.

This is also why I quoted your own thread about the use of condoms: you showed a perfect example of risk behaviour (for the 16 year old girl - you are 23 if I remember correctly which begs a number of questions with regards to wtf?), while engaging in another round of gay-bashing. It’s attitudes and behaviours like that makes me say you’re not a positive addition to the PoW forum so far. I’d be very happy to discuss real issues - this is just a repeat of an earlier troll job.

Makkun

[quote]makkun wrote:
this is just a repeat of an earlier troll job.

Makkun[/quote]

Which is the only “job” he’ll be getting!!!

(come on, guys. I paced about the living room for 20 minutes before I thought of that)

Actually, I want to know if the OP would have unprotected sex with an HIV positive girl.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
But are you and I at an equal chance of eating dog food as my german shepherd?

Did hiv just dislike Magic Johnson and decide to infect him?[/quote]

Sage words indeed.

Did you know you can get syphilis from toilet sets? Yep, that’s what we were told many years ago. And we were told this because when they did transmission studies, people denied having sex with anyone other than their spouses, so it must have come from a public toilet seat!

There’s a somewhat famous study of HIV transmission in NYC. One year public health officials decided to do extensive interviews to find out how the disease was transmitted. Of the supposedly heterosexual cases, every one turned out to be either when the couples had sex with open sores, or when the man finally admitted to having some form of homosexual sex. Once the public health officials started doing this, the news reported how heterosexual AIDS transmission in NYC had dropped dramatically! A couple years later they dropped the extensive interviews, and the heterosexual AIDS cases supposedly skyrocketed again.

I don’t necessarily agree with the OP, but I do believe we aren’t getting the full story; there are a lot of distortions out there and a lot of people lie about how they got their disease.

Makkun, if a man is diagnosed with HIV and the CDC interviews them, that man couldve had sex with 1000 men, if he says he got it from a woman, theyll lump him in with the heterosexual category with out any investigation. The question is, why wont they investigate? Its because they know that theyll get an answer thats not politically correct. They dont want to know. Its really out of sight out of mind.

Thats why time and time again, heterosexual AIDS scares have proven to be frauds. In one of the articles I posted, if you read them, it mentioned one man that was an HIV patient that had to be interviewed four times before he admitted to having gay sex. And as we know, some men would rather swallow poison than admit to something like that, so it makes sense a lot of them would lie about how they got it.

Ad Makkun i think youre one of the liberals who attacks anyone who doesnt share your poit of view. So you attack me because you dont have any evidence of AIDS not being a gay disease, when theres mountains of evidence that it is. Did you bother to read any of the links i posted?

A homophobe is someone winning a battle with a liberal.

[quote]makkun wrote:
This is also why I quoted your own thread about the use of condoms: you showed a perfect example of risk behaviour (for the 16 year old girl - you are 23 if I remember correctly which begs a number of questions with regards to wtf?), while engaging in another round of gay-bashing. It’s attitudes and behaviours like that makes me say you’re not a positive addition to the PoW forum so far. I’d be very happy to discuss real issues - this is just a repeat of an earlier troll job.

Makkun[/quote]

16 is legal here, im not breaking any laws or putting anyone in danger. She was 16, but i quit talking to her a few months ago. But your pet homos are spreading a deadly virus, which wouldnt have occured anyway if men didnt sleep with men. Lets discuss that.

[quote]yorik wrote:
Did you know you can get syphilis from toilet sets? Yep, that’s what we were told many years ago. And we were told this because when they did transmission studies, people denied having sex with anyone other than their spouses, so it must have come from a public toilet seat!

There’s a somewhat famous study of HIV transmission in NYC. One year public health officials decided to do extensive interviews to find out how the disease was transmitted. Of the supposedly heterosexual cases, every one turned out to be either when the couples had sex with open sores, or when the man finally admitted to having some form of homosexual sex. Once the public health officials started doing this, the news reported how heterosexual AIDS transmission in NYC had dropped dramatically! A couple years later they dropped the extensive interviews, and the heterosexual AIDS cases supposedly skyrocketed again.

I don’t necessarily agree with the OP, but I do believe we aren’t getting the full story; there are a lot of distortions out there and a lot of people lie about how they got their disease.[/quote]

This was well said!