Mystery Gyno: Any Help?

Hi guys, i will keep this brief. I used a cycle of the following for 1 month.
3g D-aspartic acid ED, Armidex .5mg EOD, Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione (Arimistane) (this was in my Anabeta Elite dosed in a proprietary blend. I was also use ghrp-2 dosed 100mg 3x a day with mod-grf.

After a month of this i quickly discontinued as i noticed puffiness around the nipples. Now 1 month after discontinuing completely my nipples have become more swollen, milky white and hard as soon as they are touched, and produce a yellow liquid when squeezed. Breast cancer doc says it may be gyno, but it is certainly not cancer as i had a mammogram/sonogram done.

Any suggestions on what could be driving this and how to stop it from getting worse? Pics below.

1-2 months before cycle → http://postimg.org/image/bk5pv9wlr/
1 month after stopping cycle → http://postimg.org/image/l39dvr9gh/
http://postimg.org/image/xrs4ndc0l/

you’ll need to get bloodwork to see where your hormones are at, but if there’s lactation then your prolactin is probably sky high, as well as your oestrogen.

how’s the libido? How do you feel in general? Any fatigue? Joint pain?

Thanks for the reply Yogi.

I’ll be viewing my blood work tomorrow with my endo. We ran a very extensive hormonal panel last week.

I’ve generally felt irritable and spacey, i may be contributing to my own symptoms through my awareness of possible issues. Ex - i am feeling like i can sleep forever, and i am feeling very easily annoyed especially after sex, my refractory period is high. To this i assume i am having an issue with low dopamine and high prolactin.

As for joint pain, i’ve not experienced any of that.

yeah it sounds like your own diagnosis is correct, but the bloodwork’ll help.

Be prepared for the fact that high prolactin can sometimes (not always) take a very long time to fix, but it’ll get sorted out eventually.

If you don’t mind my asking: it was kind of a weird cycle to do. What were you trying to achieve?

I had previously lost much of my ability to produce testosterone. A crippling digestive ailment led to hypothyroidism and hypogonadism. How exactly, well that is a long story but for now what is important is i got on “Armour”, and HCG to kickstart natural production. After a year of HCG i weaned off and was just now about to wean off of the arimidex which was longstanding as well. So while i was still on arimidex i wanted to give my body an extra nudge to produce naturally through DAA. I figured i had plenty of AI coverage to do this, and i did not anticipate prolactin sides as i had no issues with ghrp-2 over the last few months.

In short, i was attempting to reap some benefits of a favorable E/T ratio while training and i anticipated a subtle boost in energy and performance in the gym. Never did i think i was going to disrupt my levels and cause this hormonal cascade to get out of hand.

I’m thinking if prolactin is the issue, i’ll be trying to get a script for dostinex.

You are the 2nd person with prolactin induced gyno from taking DAA posting here in a week. What dosages were you using?

it just sounds like quite a roundabout way of basically putting you on TRT. Be interesting to see what your bloodwork comes back like.

Now to shake things up. I got back my bloodwork. Keep in mind, i was still on arimidex, and using 1g of vitex and 2g mucuna (20% l-dopa). The tsh may look odd but i am told its t3 and t4 that matter when using Armour. Our best guess is that DAA triggered some form of a male period. This makes sense as i now recall my girlfriend complaining last week of puffy itchy nipples like mine. I thought this must mean i had an infection, but she also than randomly had her period the next day as if i affected her cycle.

Here are the values

Total T → 691ng/dL
Free T → 18.17 (range of 5.00-21.00)
TSH → 2.910 (range of .450 - 4.20)
T4 Free → 1.14 (range of .82-1.77)
LH → 5.1 (range of 1.7-8.6)
Prolactin → 8.0 (range of 4.0-15.2)
Estradiol → 8.4 (range of 7.6-42.6)
Vitamin D → 60.4 ( range of 30.0-.100.0)
T4 Total → 5.9 (range of 4.5-12.0)
Estrogens, total → 83 (range of 40-115)
T3 Free → 3.3 (range of 2.0-4.4)
SHBG → 41.3 (range of 16.5-55.9)
Mercury → 3.9 (range of 0.0-14.9

Thanks for all the input guys

so… you and your girlfriend’s menstrual cycles synched up? That is so weird

[quote]dt79 wrote:
You are the 2nd person with prolactin induced gyno from taking DAA posting here in a week. What dosages were you using?[/quote]

i’m no DAA expert, but from what i’ve seen for research, DAA is only effective for 12 days, and after 30 days of continuous use, test levels go back to baseline.

any supplement company that recommends using this for longer than 2 weeks are a bunch of greedy jackasses…