T Nation

Myself1992, How Do You Train?

I don’t post much, but I’d be interested in a thread where you discuss your thoughts on nutrition, training, how you started and progressed over the years, etc.

This will be good.Noticed from his avi he has made a lot of progress lately.

Fuck I wasn’t expecting this, I feel like I’m just a rookie

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/reactive_pump_training/myself1992s_reactive_pump_training

Those are some logs I’ve had here before, I’m heading out to the gym now but Ill come back later and tell you what I’ve been doing this year with my training and diet

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
This will be good.Noticed from his avi he has made a lot of progress lately.[/quote]
Ya too funny Spidey,I just asked and complemented him in another thread about his progress.

Yes I’m just noticing your avi now Myself, definitely looking bigger and leaner congrats. Aren’t you like 6’2"? What do you weigh?

Last time I checked at the doctor’s I was 6’0" but people keep telling me I’m taller so who knows lol. I’m at 220 right now and the calipers say I’m under 4% but thats bs.

[quote]myself1992 wrote:
Last time I checked at the doctor’s I was 6’0" but people keep telling me I’m taller so who knows lol. I’m at 220 right now and the calipers say I’m under 4% but thats bs.[/quote]

But, but… calipers are so accurate! -lol

Seriously bro, looking great. My brother’s 6’0 and it wasn’t easy for him to look impressive with his wingspan.

S

You’re looking great, nice shoulder/waist ratio, congrats.

Stu, I’ll throw some pics up for you to hopefully critique and tell me what needs to be brought up, I’ll do that next week probably when I finish cutting, just let me know what shots you’ll need. Also there’s a bod pod or something like that at my gym that measures bf accurately so I wanna do that and see where I’m actually at, I’ll let you guys know