Myostat Support Group?

Whatever happened to the Myostat Support Group? I started taking Myostat a week ago. For those who have been on it for at least 60 days, post some feedback.

I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is that no one (outside of the Biotest crowd) has been on Myostat for 60 days yet because the product has not been out that long.

The good news is that I'm on my 44th day and I am beginning to notice some changes. Not major, mind you, but despite not "eating big" in about 1 month I have not lost any of my previously made gains while on Mag-10.

Could this be the placebo effect? Possibly. Remember what TC said, that Myostat really starts kicking in at about day 60. I don't think we'll really know how well it's going to work for another 2 to 4 months.

That said, I think it will really be hard to get a good support forum discussion going right now, simply because we (the users) haven't been on it long enough. My suggestion to you is to just be patient and see what people start posting in a month or two.

Ive been on around 45 days now. It is really hard to say at this point. I have gained about 3 pounds since starting. My lifts have improved. I don’t know how much effect is the myostat or just good eating and training. Also, I think I leaned out a little bit (from looking in the mirror).

I am on day 27. Only thing I noticed is i am retaining my size even though my eating habits suck real bad these past 2 weeks. I do construction work and am only getting 3500 calories a day these past 2 weeks when i should be getting 5000+.