MYOSTAT is in the mail!!!

I agree with ya Saxman, tho Biotest has been pretty sold so far. I don’t have a good answer or a guess to why big pharm companies haven’t bought out all forms of that algea and aren’t using it for their evil purpouses… maybe it doesn’t work without excercise and a high protein diet? Hell I dunno…

I spoke with a Biotest customer rep yesterday, and here is the lowdown:

As I probably knew already (but my poor aching wallet was hoping against), adding support supplements like Tribex, M, Methoxy-7 and Mag-10 to Myostat SHOULD make the Myostat product work faster. Bottom line: all these products help speed recovery…faster recovery SHOULD lead to faster develompent of new muscle cells.

The reason "SHOULD" is capitalized is that there just isn't the research to back up exactly what Myostat will do...yet. From what I was told yesterday (and what you all read in T. Patterson's most recent article) Biotest did NOT want to release this product yet, but unmitigating circumstances forced their hand.

Mag-10 had two plus years of research to back it up, and herein lies the disadvantage of taking an unproven supplement. Despite the lack of solid evidence, Biotest is nonetheless making extremely bold claims about what this product will do. Having gained 30 pounds of muscle using Biotest’s products, I can’t help but have faith that what they have produced will be the real deal.

This company has an unmatched reputation in the supplement industry for delivering on its promises. I don't think they would risk ruining that trust on selling us a lemon, so to speak. So as before, I will take the product and follow their guidelines to the "T" (pun very much intended!) and hope for the best.

Mike Friedman (with so many Mikes, I figured I'd start adding my last name)

Bill, I was wondering if you had any input on any of the preceding questions/comments in this post.