Myostat Cps-3/T2 Question

I know these products were discontinued, but was it because of better performing products released or federal bans?

Myostat didn’t pan out and the FDA asked Biotest to pull T2.

So if possible, would T2 be a killer buy? Assuming it wasn’t pricy.

Well, I just picked up four bottles for $30, I guess for that kind of $ I can’t go wrong either way. If Biotest originally put it out, it’s got to me worth something.

why was it pulled?

[quote]bartonmlee wrote:
why was it pulled?[/quote]

depends on the verison. If its T2 then FDA was kinda ringing hard on it to damn effective LOL if its T2pro then its due to advancement Red Bands the HOT-ROX came along.

Shame about the Myostat, just read TC’s explanation into why it was pulled. Seemed to hold real promise too…

T2 was supposed to be great. As good as HOT-ROX Extreme or better. Blinging FDA. I don’t know what TC’s explanation for Myostat was, but I had read that it just didn’t work and pan out like it was supposed to and expected to.

I’ve pasted this from one of TC’s Threads. Hope this helps.

This note about Myostat, from Tim Patterson, is part of the thread “Tim Patteson Speaks” that’s been tacked on the front page for about 6 months now:

“What happened with Myostat?”

I’ve actually asked TC to start an expose column, and I wanted Myostat to be the first target. It’s an interesting story that should be told.

No matter what the outcome, I hope people understand that it’s never my intention to mislead the public. Without my reputation, I have nothing. That being said, here are some insights to the Myostat project:

1. CSP-3 really does bind myostatin in vitro. We proved this and another major university proved it. In fact, this university conducted the study without our permission or knowledge.

2. No one has ever proved it binds myostatin in vivo. The project was killed before that study was launched.

3. This next point is very serious and Biotest has not validated the authenticity of certain claims made by third parties. Furthermore, Biotest doesn’t make these claims. The following information, however, is true:

We have had several unrelated reports from consumers who insist that CSP-3 has stopped the progression of muscular dystrophy. In fact, even though we discourage people, desperate parents have threatened to sue us if we didn’t continue to sell it to them, for use with their children.

Researchers have been trying to inhibit myostatin in MD patients, not to cure the disease, but to slow it down. And these folks had been searching the Web on myostatin binders and stumbled onto my article.

We strongly warned people from using the product to ameliorate the symptoms of any medical condition.

1. Many consumers loved the muscle-building effects of Myostat. In fact, last week, I had a physician beg me for my last two remaining bottles. He said, “it’s the only thing that seems to help me make gains.”

2. We partnered with two other companies, delivering CSP-3 to the marketplace. One partner was a greedy buffoon whose actions contributed to 50 percent of the reason why we discontinued Myostat. This man claimed in ads that you’d “gain muscle overnight,” which is a boldfaced lie. You won’t gain muscle overnight, and I clearly stated this in everything I’ve written on the matter. He even begged me to change my article.

3. The other 50 percent of the reason we pulled Myostat off the market is, a major competitor spent millions of dollars in a negative ad campaign, basically saying our myostatin binders were scams. By the time our lawyers kicked this company’s nuts up into its lungs, the damage was too extensive to recover. Myostat was damaged goods in the minds of consumers.

(As a result of this company’s actions, we now employ three highly skilled litigators who vigorously move into action the very moment we see anything libelous about our products. So, this will never happen again. I’m sorry to say, we keep them quite busy.)

Now you know most of what I know about the subject. You be the judge about Myostat. And, you be the judge of me.

[Concerning one company slamming another in ads] Here’s a tactic some use:

Supplement company A gets freaked out because supplement company B has a newer and better product. Company A sets out to destroy company B so they won’t lose market share. Company A knows that most businesses can’t afford to sue them and it’s hoping company B doesn’t have the dough.

A lawsuit (of this nature) costs $300,000 to $500,000 per year, and takes three to five years to get to trial.

Company A made a fatal error – company B (Biotest) had plenty of resources to take them to the federal-court mat.

Interesting. If it works and works well, I’d like to see it come back. Change the name, and it should sell great.

I agree. I moved to spain for 3 years (which is essentially being cut out of the loop) and when I returned to the uk, with enough cash to buy a 2 year supply…it had been withdrawn!
I figured 2 years on the stuff would have produced some good permanent gains.
I still pine for the original t2 too, and MD6.

t2 was very powerfull on the thyroid. I remember getting instantly warm. But I dont think thyroid is the only factor in dieting.

I think HRX does a better job regarding beta antagonists. I think if anything getting some ephedra and combining it with what ever fat loss therm would be a better choice.

[quote]Kill’Em All wrote:
t2 was very powerfull on the thyroid. I remember getting instantly warm. But I dont think thyroid is the only factor in dieting.

I think HRX does a better job regarding beta antagonists. I think if anything getting some ephedra and combining it with what ever fat loss therm would be a better choice.[/quote]

HRX is not supposed to do much to beta adrenergic receptors. One of the reasons why it doesn’t need to be cycled like ECA and can be used for longer periods. Bill Roberts has recommended combining it with norephedrine actually, for short periods, for super resuls. I do not know where to find norephedrine personally. It’s no longer on the market, in any case.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Kill’Em All wrote:

I think HRX does a better job regarding beta antagonists. I think if anything getting some ephedra and combining it with what ever fat loss therm would be a better choice.

HRX is not supposed to do much to beta adrenergic receptors. One of the reasons why it doesn’t need to be cycled like ECA and can be used for longer periods. Bill Roberts has recommended combining it with norephedrine actually, for short periods, for super resuls. I do not know where to find norephedrine personally. It’s no longer on the market, in any case.[/quote]

Well I figured the yohmbine targets beta receptors? does it not?
Well type in ephedra on the internet you can order the herb version quite eaily but not the nor verion.

I notice there’s still some on the market by another company (that shall remain nameless)…anyone tried this CSP-3 product? If so, is the ingredient list the same as Biotest’s and does it work?

ok. i am new here. i just spent some time reading everything i could about the myostat product. it was the ONLY thing that i could take with working out that actually made me bigger it seemed. and i wondered what happened to it.

after reading about this other company that cause 50% of the reason for discontinuing the product i wonder whhich company it was. because i want to start taking a myostatin blocker again. only other companies i could find that make one, is champions myostim and cytodyne’s myo-blast. with the later one being what most online stores are promoting to buy as a alternative.

i believe pinnacle made one also? anyways, anybody know which company to stay away from since they ******

Biotest? hate to give money to cheaters. or does any body know anything about the other products?