T Nation

Myoplex Shake... Yes or No?

Is this worth it? It seems to be packed with more nutrients than the T-Nation proteins. Any thoughts?

I drink the MRP Myoplex Sport pre-workout.

It tastes pretty good, 500 cals. There is sucralose though which i dont like.

I might be going back to Met-RX because of that but Myoplex is not bad at all i find.

the regular myoplex had almost identical nutritional facts to that of Grow! MRP. T-Nation then upped the standards by putting in some FOS, probiotics, and assloads of fiber.

If you have myoplex at your disposal, use it, I’ve found it to be a great tasting supplement and fulfills nutritional needs in between solid meals.

[quote]itsthetimman wrote:
the regular myoplex had almost identical nutritional facts to that of Grow! MRP. T-Nation then upped the standards by putting in some FOS, probiotics, and assloads of fiber.[/quote]

Agreed. Metabolic Drive Complete is a significantly better product, but go ahead and use Myoplex if you already have it.

I used myoplex for years, but as soon as it became a part of the Body For Life series I stopped. I have watched the price of the original formula sky rocket for no reason at all other than sheer profit due to new marketing. It makes me sick.

Original Myo used to be around $47 if you bought it at the right place…now basically the same stuff from the same source is $73.99. And to add insult to injury Partially Hydrogenated Oil has been ADDED as an ingredient! Body for life my arse.

It also comes in packets too which is very convenient especially if traveling. Also it is one of the few proteins around that has a blend of casein and whey.