Myogenix Methyl-1-Testosterone

Hey Whats Up Fellas,
Im brand spanking new at this, and i have a couple questions…i think im doing this all wrong. im taking myogenix Methyl-1-Testosterone 10MG, it says to take 2 in the morning and 2 more sometime through the day, and it say to take a two on, two week off cycles, saying that the 90 pills give a 3 month supply of this stuff, but im an addict, and took the whole freaking thing in like two weeks, granted i gave some away, but i was taking about 5-7 a day, everyday…Does this enhance, whatever Methyl-1-Testosterone is supposed to do? And If Not, What is the Best reccommended cycle/dosage for Methyl-1-Testosterone?

Agent_L you have to have a little more respect for M1T. The highest dosage I ever went up to was 20mg and I couldn’t stand the sides anymore. M1T is really hard on the liver, and I suggest you get some tests done. Also did you do PCT? It also sounds like you are a little young, I hope I’m wrong but are you at least 21?

Sorry I’m asking all these questions, it’s just that I see teens and uninformed people all over the place taking M1T and they don’t know the consequences!

You always hear of people saying “I heard little Johnny’s liver is all messed up, becuase he was using M1T”! We hear stories like that all over the place. Well my nephew who was popping these like they were candy, ended up getting real sick from using too much M1T. He started getting weak, his piss was really dark, and the whites of his eyes had a yellowish tinge. The kid is sick!

Just be careful and research it a little bit more. There are some good people here that can point you in the right direction. I would suggest you lower your dosages and research a good PCT protocol. Take care!!

It boggles the mind that people can completely disregard all warnings on bottles and ignorantly take stuff that they obviously haven’t researched… DO THE RESEARCH… KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TAKING. Kids like you are half the reason why prohormones are illegal now. M-1T has the highest liver toxicity of all the ph’s out there. I hope you didn’t drink on the cycle… that’s another major no-no…

I dunno about you but i have successfully completed 2 cycles of M1T with no side effects what so ever. I took milk thistle for my liver and pct consisted of a product similar to alpha male. I put 20 ounds of solid muscle on total between the 2 cycles. If anything i’d say a few more punds the first cycle.

[quote]adrisking wrote:
I dunno about you but i have successfully completed 2 cycles of M1T with no side effects what so ever. I took milk thistle for my liver and pct consisted of a product similar to alpha male. I put 20 ounds of solid muscle on total between the 2 cycles. If anything i’d say a few more punds the first cycle.[/quote]

See that’s the thing, adrisking you are doing things right. There are still people out there using these compounds and not knowing how to really use them, How to do PCT, How to eat during a cycle, Time on Time off, etc.

People respond differently to compounds, let’s take for example Trenbolone Acetate if you will. For some they just can’t be on Tren, because it causes some nasty sides. Some reported sides are: night sweats, the dreaded Fina cough, insomnia, significant raise in BP, etc. etc. For me the only side effect is a little bit of night sweats and a whole bunch of lean mass gains.

Any newbies out there that are thinking of using PH’s or AAS: Do some research, then ask questions and most of all be careful!