myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic hypertrophy?

Lets say I’m a powerlifter and I want to gain some muscle to get into a heavier class, and I want to get as much myofibrillar hypertrophy as possible because it is the actual contractile part of the muscle cell. Now to the question: If I’m correct sarcoplasmic is the part of the muscle cell that brings the energy(creatine and atp) that the myofibrillar needs to actually contract. So If I’m trying to gain weight for a heavier class do I need to also train for sarcoplasmic hypertrophy so I can get enough energy to the myofibrillar to contract or will my body adapt and the sarcoplasmic will hypertrophy on its own as the myofibrillar needs it even if i was just training for myofibrillar hypertrophy? hope this is understandable. thanks for any help

I know I have been pushing this alot lately, but I truly believe in Westside for strength athletes and most anaerobic athletes. It was said in one of the articles on T-mag (I think it was the interview with Louie Simmons, “the mad monk of powerlifting”) that the average beginner to Westside gains 30-40 pounds in the first year. I gained roughly 15 pounds (mostly lean) within my first 4 months using Westside while getting ready for my football season. Max/dynamic lifts will improve strength and myofibrillar hypertrophy while the modified repeated effort lifts will help with both myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic hypertrophy IMHO.