Mykayl's Program

[quote]roninternational wrote:
Have there been any other people like Mykayl on this site or is he the first of his very strange kind?

I think its a crying shame that people like him are allowed on forums when all they do is ruin the site for everyone else.

Its people like Mykayl that give body building a bad name.[/quote]

Well, luckily anybody with much intelligence can recognize that what he is has very little to do with bodybuilding. And as screwed up as he is, he did provide for a bit of entertainment. I just hope that nobody tried his program and got injured.

–JB

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
greekdawg wrote:
dez6485 wrote:
each time i go to mykayls profile, i notice even nutty shit!

its like i cant even stop myself from checking it out.

possibly one of the weirdest things ive realized to far: mykayl is 36 years old. he says his mother took the pics of him. ummmm, how about the front leg shot, where hes pulling his boxers up around his fucking junk, showing his “wheels”
are you seriously fucking telling me that this 36 year old man drops his pants and has his mom take pics of that!!!

i feel like im taking crazy pills!!!

fuck that
fuck the “wheels shot”
look at any of those fucking ridiculous photos! are you seriously telling me batty ass mykayl subjected his mom to that bs. “hey mom, take some bodybuilding pics of me, so i can post them on the internet”
WTF?!

how come his face is red as shit in some of the pics? is he straining to flex? fat doesnt flex motherfucker!!!

ohhhh
my
god. the captions to the pics. im thinking maybe mykayl isnt actually batty ass nuts, and that hes actually a fucking comedic genius, and so dedicated to his art that he has no problem giving laughs at his own expense. fucking applause. my abs are going to be ripped to shit by the time i get done with those pics, because im doing the equivalent to 5-10k crunches each time i fucking look.

i cant even stop. i have to admit that i have a problem. i am addicted to laughing my fucking ass off at those pics. i dont know how to stop it, and im not sure that i want to yet.

for fucks sake, everyone needs to go check out those photos, its fucking priceless.

im a fucking asshole, whatever, i dont even care. its so fucking funny to me that i feel like im on drugs or something.

dez you are one funny motherfucker, you’re commentary while I was looking at his pics had me in tears.

thanks buddy, but according to rainjack, the humor that i find in this guys delusions is actually my own homo-erotic obsession with him.

oh and im unintelligent and an asshole- the kind that people avoid.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1475571&pageNo=3[/quote]

I guess rain jack has to check his estrogen levels
they might be getting a little high

haha! no doubt! its funny you say it that way because a kid that im “friends with” is like that. the past 8-9 months he just cant take a joke- we call him mr. estrogen!

Bump to the best thread ever in T-Nation history. LOL.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Bump to the best thread ever in T-Nation history. LOL.[/quote]

Lolz. Is there a link to mykayls pics, i couldn’t find them. I want to see what all the stuff about the “fat guy in a little coat” is about.

good god
thanks for digging this gem up from the dead.

Ah I remember this. Crazy dude
crazy dude

God bless it, I forgot about this crazy bastard.

Ahaha, what a read

Wow
hahaha

For those who wan’t stand the suspense, here’s a picture of the heavily developed Mykayl at the completion of his “program”

1 Like

Any other shots? I see front fat spread, but what about rear double cheeseburger, hamburger thigh etc.?

EDIT

Wait a minute, not hamburger thigh, abdominal pie.

I dunno, I think him and that “fat t-man” guy should have a fight to the death.

Well, Fat T man actually looked like he lifted weights, albeit somewhat obese. Someone like Novagreg (skinny-fat bulked up on 4-AD to severely obese with slight size) from on here would be a far better opponent for Mykayl, but he has a ways to go before he can get even there lol. But yes, a few years of the devils yoke and we could see that happening.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

I dunno, I think him and that “fat t-man” guy should have a fight to the death.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lmfao