Mykayl's Program

[quote]Mykayl wrote:
daraz wrote:
Well, if you look at it, it’s basically a one week high-volume, and one-week of recuperation (supercompensation maybe?) for both upper and low body, in alternance.
I doubt it’s as good as Mykayl suggests, but who knows, this might work?

I didn’t take the time to read the whole thread, but I hope to see some results from some people who have tried this system.

well let’s see: lazyaxus11 took a year and a half to go from 13" to 17" arms, which included the use of supplements and a cycle of some sort of bad shit. from what i understand, that’s a typical gain for a year and a half, or possibly better.

i made the same gains in 5 months (from 13" to 17"), both this time and the first time i tried this program, without drugs or sups, and without increasing my bodyfat (my waist is the same size as when i started, which means that with an extra 30 pounds, i actually lost some bodyfat).

petedacook has had to take supplements to keep up with me, and in another thread, he’s implied that he’s willing to take steroids to achieve his goals. that right there reduces his credibility to zero.

as for me, i have a disease that takes away half of everything i gain. i’ve only kept 30 of the 60 pounds i gained from 5 months of training. if i have 17" arms now after a 30 pound gain, imagine what i might have looked like if i didn’t have this disease, with a 60 pound gain.

i can’t take steroids because i have a bad liver, so that increases my credibility another point. i can’t work any more because i’m allergic to UV, so i have no money to buy supplements. that raises my credibility another point. i don’t eat meat, so that raises my credibility yet another point. the only thing i have to fall back on is the program itself.

considering all that, it makes petedacook’s routine only about half as effective as mine, since he probably could have made twice the lean mass gains on my program in his normal, healthy state.

60 healthy pounds to my diseased 30. based on his pics, i don’t see any reason why he couldn’t have made such gains on my program.

i’ll be taking results pics on the 28th to show what i achieved from 6 months of total training time. if i’m a little bigger, great; if not, i’m still happy to have outdone lazyaxus11. if petedacook is a little bigger than me by the 28th, good for him. i still have a handicap, and he still has to use a crutch to keep up, despite not having one.

now i don’t know that anyone else can gain so good on this program, but based on my own experience with other bulking programs, it overshadows all of them. if i were a hard-gainer, i’d much rather build 20" arms in 5 years than in the 10 i could expect to endure on a program that doesn’t promise anything better than that. according to all the experts, that’s what any natural trainer should expect from the typical bulking program: 10 years of yo-yoing, with quick, mediocre gains followed by long plateaus.

and BTW petedacook, it’s a 2XL. it fits me tight across the back cuz of my shoulder width. i fill it out pretty nicely right now. i don’t think it’ll be skin tight to fulfill your gay fantasy, but i’ll post a pic of the size label and one of me wearing it to prove that i’m as big as i say i am. not that i need to go that far, but just to rub your face in your own shit.

and whether you leave or stay, i’m still going to post results pics every following 6 months, so please, continue to use your pathetic program so we can have a comparison that i can continue to rub your nose in. your results will plateau and dwindle, while i continue to make consistent gains over the next year or so.

we can go round in circles with this as long as all you flamers want. i’m not stepping down. none of you are qualified to comment on something you’ve never tried. [/quote]

Dude, can you do us all a favor and truncate this oration, or shut the flaming hell up?

I am not reading reading this novel in your series because I am done wasting time on the novels in your series.

Show so god dam progress or shut the flaming fragging hell up.

[quote]Mykayl wrote:
daraz wrote:
Well, if you look at it, it’s basically a one week high-volume, and one-week of recuperation (supercompensation maybe?) for both upper and low body, in alternance.
I doubt it’s as good as Mykayl suggests, but who knows, this might work?

I didn’t take the time to read the whole thread, but I hope to see some results from some people who have tried this system.

well let’s see: lazyaxus11 took a year and a half to go from 13" to 17" arms, which included the use of supplements and a cycle of some sort of bad shit. from what i understand, that’s a typical gain for a year and a half, or possibly better.

i made the same gains in 5 months (from 13" to 17"), both this time and the first time i tried this program, without drugs or sups, and without increasing my bodyfat (my waist is the same size as when i started, which means that with an extra 30 pounds, i actually lost some bodyfat).

petedacook has had to take supplements to keep up with me, and in another thread, he’s implied that he’s willing to take steroids to achieve his goals. that right there reduces his credibility to zero.

as for me, i have a disease that takes away half of everything i gain. i’ve only kept 30 of the 60 pounds i gained from 5 months of training. if i have 17" arms now after a 30 pound gain, imagine what i might have looked like if i didn’t have this disease, with a 60 pound gain.

i can’t take steroids because i have a bad liver, so that increases my credibility another point. i can’t work any more because i’m allergic to UV, so i have no money to buy supplements. that raises my credibility another point. i don’t eat meat, so that raises my credibility yet another point. the only thing i have to fall back on is the program itself.

considering all that, it makes petedacook’s routine only about half as effective as mine, since he probably could have made twice the lean mass gains on my program in his normal, healthy state.

60 healthy pounds to my diseased 30. based on his pics, i don’t see any reason why he couldn’t have made such gains on my program.

i’ll be taking results pics on the 28th to show what i achieved from 6 months of total training time. if i’m a little bigger, great; if not, i’m still happy to have outdone lazyaxus11. if petedacook is a little bigger than me by the 28th, good for him. i still have a handicap, and he still has to use a crutch to keep up, despite not having one.

now i don’t know that anyone else can gain so good on this program, but based on my own experience with other bulking programs, it overshadows all of them. if i were a hard-gainer, i’d much rather build 20" arms in 5 years than in the 10 i could expect to endure on a program that doesn’t promise anything better than that. according to all the experts, that’s what any natural trainer should expect from the typical bulking program: 10 years of yo-yoing, with quick, mediocre gains followed by long plateaus.

and BTW petedacook, it’s a 2XL. it fits me tight across the back cuz of my shoulder width. i fill it out pretty nicely right now. i don’t think it’ll be skin tight to fulfill your gay fantasy, but i’ll post a pic of the size label and one of me wearing it to prove that i’m as big as i say i am. not that i need to go that far, but just to rub your face in your own shit.

and whether you leave or stay, i’m still going to post results pics every following 6 months, so please, continue to use your pathetic program so we can have a comparison that i can continue to rub your nose in. your results will plateau and dwindle, while i continue to make consistent gains over the next year or so.

we can go round in circles with this as long as all you flamers want. i’m not stepping down. none of you are qualified to comment on something you’ve never tried. [/quote]

Carry on playboy. Other people know me and my achievements. I am drug free, and virtually supplement free at this point. I gain from muscle memory as I have been this big before. Your the one that says ALL supplements are worthless, not me. Excuse me for taking issue with your stupidity.

Yes, I am willing to go to another level to achieve a higher plain, but you my friend will never even achive a lower plain of fitness status. You will always be an internet geek with nothing to back your smack talking ass up. And you get your ass kicked in real life when you start talking, so now you move to the internet. Whoopee for you! I cant get my hands on you.

Grow up and move out of your moms house, chump.

Or, better yet, post some pics and challenge me and my “supplement enhanced” gains. And remember, you are the one that said supplements are worthless, as well as my training. I never said anything about your program except that I cannot try it and it has no backup.

Step up
get up
run up
Sucka

God you annoy me.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
lazyaxus11 wrote:
I dunno why, and this really has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but I just clicked on your profile (expecting to see at least a well built guy, what training from the age of 15 to 36?)

but nope, just an internet warrior, whose pictures completely freaked me out. Are your eyes black, cuz you look like satan man.

Normally I wouldn’t say anything but you spout of so much bullshit that I had trouble wading through it when I read your posts.

Carry on

I apologize for a stupid post, but who are yiou referring to? Although I have not been told I look like satan, I have been told I look like a convict.

[/quote]

Quit fishing for compliments. I saw your progess thread the other day and you are looking good.

[quote]Mykayl wrote:
… if i have 17" arms now after a 30 pound gain, imagine what i might have looked like if i didn’t have this disease, with a 60 pound gain.

i can’t take steroids because i have a bad liver, so that increases my credibility another point. … [/quote]

Until you post the progress pics you don’t have any credibility. These posts actually push your credibility rating into the negative numbers.

Pete has proven himself with some strong gains in a short time.

Taking shots at him makes you look bad, not him.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:

Quit fishing for compliments. I saw your progess thread the other day and you are looking good.[/quote]

LOL

Yea, you got that slightly right Zap. You know me too well, and thanks for the props man.

Eventhough I was really not sure who he was referring to after getting slammed in this thread:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1444893&pageNo=1

And lets face it, I have been confident in my ability from day one. Compliments here do nothing more for me other than back up my shit talking. Because me talks some shit :slight_smile:

Lol pete I was talking about Mykayal (however u spell it)

and in response to your post Mya"wtf ever ur name is"

You have no proof, because your a just straight up lying.

Quit using your disease as a crutch and an excuse.

The only thing you can do, which is and always will be a very simple thing, is upload pictures. You have probably already given your excuse for not uploading pictures, but I must have missed it.

If what I have achieved is at it’s very best “only average” as you state, then I am very proud to be average.

If average means benchpressing 375 raw, or deadlifting 545 raw, then be all means, average is a place where I want to be. If I remember correctly, there was an article on here by Dan John that puts me still in the “suck” range of lifting, and I am proud of it.

No, I think average is a guy with 13 inch arms who is all talk and no substance.

If you will just post your progress pictures I will eat my words and apologize. Seeing has how you have already surpassed me then it wont be hard to see the progress you have made from the 12 year old demon girl you have in your profile picture.

21 years of training took you from a 15 year old boy with 13 inch arms to a man with 13 inch arms… sweet. You failed to take a single picture when you were the next Mr. O?

Mykayl your problem is that you’re overcomplicating a very simple program and wasting away too many words.

Yours is just an upper lower split with one week high volume only upper one week high volume only lower, with the mirror week used to make the either upper or lower recovery.

I can’t wait till the 28th. then we will see if mykakyl or the rest of T-Nation has to eat their words. I don’t know about you but I’d love to be proven wrong about this guy and see if he really does have 20 inch arms and weigh nearly 300 pounds.

Wouldn’t that be something. If this happens then I will start to buy lottery tickets b/c then truly anything is possible.

imma log in extra early on the 28th just to see this shit. >_>

gawd damn i understand why this guy is hated. I looked through about six of his posts and every single time he enters a new thread he brings up the whole story of his f’in life and the disease and the 20 inch guns…damn…

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
I can’t wait till the 28th. then we will see if mykakyl or the rest of T-Nation has to eat their words. I don’t know about you but I’d love to be proven wrong about this guy and see if he really does have 20 inch arms and weigh nearly 300 pounds.

Wouldn’t that be something. If this happens then I will start to buy lottery tickets b/c then truly anything is possible.[/quote]

I haven’t chime’d in on this whole thing but I can’t wait until the 28th. I don’t even know what I am rooting for… to see him prove everyone wrong with an unblievable photo or to watch this guy make an unbelievable post. I am assuming that if its not earth-breaking that he will make a huge excuse for why. Diseases and whatnot…

For some reason I feel we will never have an honest reveal from this guy. I hope we’re all wrong but thay’s what I feel going into this…

[quote]youngliver wrote:
That One Guy wrote:

Wouldn’t that be something. If this happens then I will start to buy lottery tickets b/c then truly anything is possible.

I haven’t chime’d in on this whole thing but I can’t wait until the 28th. I don’t even know what I am rooting for… to see him prove everyone wrong with an unblievable photo or to watch this guy make an unbelievable post. I am assuming that if its not earth-breaking that he will make a huge excuse for why. Diseases and whatnot…

For some reason I feel we will never have an honest reveal from this guy. I hope we’re all wrong but thay’s what I feel going into this…[/quote]

even if it is a pic there will always be someone calling “photoshopping” so you never know…

He plans to show a pic of himself in an overcoat with the arms section of the coat stressed because of the massive size of his arms. Or, he plans to show a pic of him in an XXL shirt with his arms stressing the limits of the shirt.

Either way, the picture will reveal nothing, just like his beginning photo reveals.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
He plans to show a pic of himself in an overcoat with the arms section of the coat stressed because of the massive size of his arms. Or, he plans to show a pic of him in an XXL shirt with his arms stressing the limits of the shirt.

Either way, the picture will reveal nothing, just like his beginning photo reveals. [/quote]

if his pictures show no skin then he must realize hes going to come off as the biggest troll ever to hit T-Nation. hell have to have at least 1 shirtless pic of him with biceps the size of his head for anyone to take him seriously. personally i hope hes telling the truth and hell post some indisputiable pics of himself.

even if it is a pic there will always be someone calling “photoshopping” so you never know…[/quote]

Perhaps we could ask him to hold some strange object that would make it difficult for him to photoshop his face on another body. I’m thinking a shoe would work.

My birthday is on the 28th. This thread is going to give me the best present ever. Unless it gets some sort of disease and I end up getting photos of some guy wearing the sleeves from a fat suit and a Ronnie Coleman mask.

WOW
I’m glad I ran across this thread. It got addicting after the first couple posts so I had to waste the rest of my Saturday evening reading it.

to Mykayl
I know nothing about this disease so please forgive my ignorance. You say that you gained 60lb but then lost 30. Does this disease work in cycles. Seems strange that you could gain the weight but then suddenly lose it. Also, if your arms are 4 inches larger with a 30 lb gain, how big were they when you had the 60lb gain?

I’d also like to point out a little concern about your diet. You eat when you are hungry and don’t keep track of what you eat? Sometimes you eat only 3 meals a day? you must have a very large appetite to put down enough chow (without using any protein supps) to gain that kind of weight.

I also find it strange that you are able to lower BF% and gain a pile of muscle mas while not keeping track of your diet. Your stomach must be very smart because we all know that a person will not gain one ounce unless they are taking over maintenance calories and will get fat if they are going to far over maint calories.

4 days and counting

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
WOW
I’m glad I ran across this thread. It got addicting after the first couple posts so I had to waste the rest of my Saturday evening reading it.

to Mykayl
I know nothing about this disease so please forgive my ignorance. You say that you gained 60lb but then lost 30. Does this disease work in cycles. Seems strange that you could gain the weight but then suddenly lose it. Also, if your arms are 4 inches larger with a 30 lb gain, how big were they when you had the 60lb gain?

I’d also like to point out a little concern about your diet. You eat when you are hungry and don’t keep track of what you eat? Sometimes you eat only 3 meals a day? you must have a very large appetite to put down enough chow (without using any protein supps) to gain that kind of weight.

I also find it strange that you are able to lower BF% and gain a pile of muscle mas while not keeping track of your diet. Your stomach must be very smart because we all know that a person will not gain one ounce unless they are taking over maintenance calories and will get fat if they are going to far over maint calories.

4 days and counting [/quote]

don’t believe everything you read kid.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:

Your stomach must be very smart because we all know that a person will not gain one ounce unless they are taking over maintenance calories and will get fat if they are going to far over maint calories.

[/quote]

WTF “your stomach must be smart” do you know anything about training or nutrition?

firestanggt wrote:

Your stomach must be very smart because we all know that a person will not gain one ounce unless they are taking over maintenance calories and will get fat if they are going to far over maint calories.

WTF “your stomach must be smart” do you know anything about training or nutrition?[/quote]

Looks like he was just goofing on mikayakas dietary practices.

I just can’t wait to see those pics. I’m more than willing to eat some words, but I’m betting that I won’t have to.