My Year In Jail

Lol call a T-Nation member from prison who has more than 100 posts. Preferably while you get some booty pound’in. The call being recorded and posted on this site would make it even more excellent.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]bamx0 wrote:
i know many of you may not believe him, but last night he called my friends phone because a year ago it used to be his old friends number, he explained everything that was going on and he IS actually telling you the truth, he called from the prison and spoke to her. we have never heard, nor met or even knew of his existence until last night… not everyone lies. it may not make sense to you on what’s happened or how he is doing this, but he’s not lying.[/quote]

Well, this is certainly compelling new information.

At first when I was reading the posts I was like, NO WAY. But now we have proof that he’s not lying.

I guess that settles it; he’s real! [/quote]

I wonder if there is any way that I could convince people that either of our accounts is the others sock puppet.

I would be so incredibly proud if I could pull that off.[/quote]

Ok now you officially stalk EmilyQ posts’!

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]bamx0 wrote:
i know many of you may not believe him, but last night he called my friends phone because a year ago it used to be his old friends number, he explained everything that was going on and he IS actually telling you the truth, he called from the prison and spoke to her. we have never heard, nor met or even knew of his existence until last night… not everyone lies. it may not make sense to you on what’s happened or how he is doing this, but he’s not lying.[/quote]

Well, this is certainly compelling new information.

At first when I was reading the posts I was like, NO WAY. But now we have proof that he’s not lying.

I guess that settles it; he’s real! [/quote]

I wonder if there is any way that I could convince people that either of our accounts is the others sock puppet.

I would be so incredibly proud if I could pull that off.[/quote]

Ok now you officially stalk EmilyQ posts’![/quote]

I am her and she is me.

Its Impossibru.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
This is a lie.

You are not going to get 2-4 years for being caught with a cellphone.[/quote]

Even I’ve read/watched enough docs to know a violent crime convinction and/or escape risk is required for maximum security.

All in all, a very disappointing effort from the OP.

[quote]chillain wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
This is a lie.

You are not going to get 2-4 years for being caught with a cellphone.[/quote]

Even I’ve read/watched enough docs to know a violent crime convinction and/or escape risk is required for maximum security.

All in all, a very disappointing effort from the OP.

[/quote]

How much out of 10?

[quote]orion wrote:
How much out of 10?[/quote]

Prob should acknowledge the effort of thread creation so let’s say 0.5 / 10

Seeing how the guards usually provide the cell phones for cash, I find it hard to believe that the guards would stop that cash cow.

I dont give a rats ass for the OPs thread.

But how do a lot of big guys maintain or even increase their size with 3 meals a day?[/quote]

They buzz every cell one at a time and you go to a window where you get the all the food for the week… Ramen noodle soups are 60 cents but you can only buy 16 a week. Each of them are 28g of protein.

You are only aloud to spend 75 dollars a week.

The only way you can stay big is by having access to free food. That is by working in the kitchen or delivery food to each cell. Or stealing.

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:
This thread is hilarious and in no way believable[/quote]

CFCF prison. Danta Jones, he was my cell-mate and he stabbed to death our block rep on C22. Check the Philadelphia daily news on June 2011.

He ripped a piece of metal off the yard door and made a shank out of it.

Everyone called him “Rico.” He was my cellmate on D2-3 in the Spring 2011 before I got out and was talking to you guys for a couple of months. He got in trouble for smoking cigarettes, went to the hole and got moved to C2-2. He was on C2-2 before 2010, I know the guy he killed. It was the guy who stole a bag of coffee from me.

He tried to steal my coffee and got killed 8 months later.

I dont give a rats ass for the OPs thread.

But how do a lot of big guys maintain or even increase their size with 3 meals a day?[/quote]

Only ate 3 times a day in the Army and I went from 140 to 163.

Newbatman, you are a grown man telling lies for attention on the Internet.

I suggest you kill yourself, you are an outright failure at life.

[quote]02Thief wrote:
Newbatman, you are a grown man telling lies for attention on the Internet.

I suggest you kill yourself, you are an outright failure at life. [/quote]
Didn’t you read his story its legit he said so.

Who keeps bumping these old ass threads?! I don’t know if you were in jail or not newbatman but it doesn’t matter now, its in the past.

It was a week between posts. Hardly old

the first post was in 2011

Ahh. Then I should have paid more attention