My Year In Jail

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
How many guys in the yard were better than MJ? 15? 30? [/quote]

They weren’t better, they were just naturally more developed without ever working out. I grew up around dozens of them - true story.

[quote]newbatman wrote:

All the body weight stuff did much less (yes I would do 150 pull ups a day sometimes hanging off the top tier on the block when our cells were opened for recreation or 600 dips but this did less than the 40 sessions of heavy weight exposure).

[/quote]

bullshit

[quote]newbatman wrote:

like when the guards were stealing my prescription protein shakes [/quote]

Are prescription shakes better than the generics?

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]newbatman wrote:

All the body weight stuff did much less (yes I would do 150 pull ups a day sometimes hanging off the top tier on the block when our cells were opened for recreation or 600 dips but this did less than the 40 sessions of heavy weight exposure).

[/quote]

bullshit[/quote]

His entire story is bullshit.

[quote]newbatman wrote:
never had parole…still in trial now actually…[/quote]

You’re still “in trial?” WTF does that mean?

If you are still on trial, how did you serve a year and then get out with your trial still pending? Did you turn into a Confidential Informant? Because that would be the ONLY reason they let someone out after a year WITH your case still pending.

You sound like a rat who cut a deal.

Or a bat who cut a deal.

Your story is horseshit, I did 2.5 yrs in the Feds, spending time in 5 county jails, 3 Fed prisons, and 2 halfway houses. I have drunken stories off of pruno that are better than this.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]newbatman wrote:

[/quote]

bullshit[/quote]

His entire story is bullshit.[/quote]

LOL I know that, and you know that.

OP is the best troll ever, or seriously mentally ill. Prescription protein shakes? Prescription medication is more like it…thorazine I’m guessing, and he aint taking it!!!

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]solidkhalid wrote:
I’m still not sure about the whole jesus protection thing…[/quote]

No, you don’t understand. It was a Mexican dude named Jesus (HAY-SOOS).[/quote]

Fuckin’ Heyzeus!!

You do realize that:

[quote]newbatman wrote:
so here is something for the average T-Nation user…I was in maximum security prison for a year in Philadelphia…
[/quote]

and:

[quote]newbatman wrote:
Homo stuff is much more prevalent upstate (I was in county…county is people awaiting trial like me or people serving sentences below 2 years).

[/quote]

are incongruent statements right?

You are full of shit…

[quote]Erasmus wrote:

Civilisation has made HUGE leaps forward, yet the penile system (and the educational system btw) come right out of the Middle Ages.

[/quote]

Orly? :stuck_out_tongue:

“penile system”?

[quote]postholedigger wrote:

[quote]Erasmus wrote:

Civilisation has made HUGE leaps forward, yet the penile system (and the educational system btw) come right out of the Middle Ages.

[/quote]

“penile system”?[/quote]

He’s right I guess? I mean, I haven’t heard anything about our junk being drastically different from middle ages dudes, nor any of its related systems.

He failed when combining prison and protein shake in the same sentence.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
He failed when combining prison and protein shake in the same sentence. [/quote]

“Prescription” protein…even more lulz than regular protein.

What condiment jar does your asshole most closely resemble? Mayonnaise? Mustard? Relish?

[quote]otar wrote:

[quote]Erasmus wrote:

[/quote]

“penile system”?[/quote]

He’s right I guess? I mean, I haven’t heard anything about our junk being drastically different from middle ages dudes, nor any of its related systems.[/quote]

Good point. Our penile system is probably as good as, or equal to our medival counterparts. I stand erected…ahem…corrected.

[quote]otar wrote:

[quote]Erasmus wrote:

[/quote]

“penile system”?[/quote]

He’s right I guess? I mean, I haven’t heard anything about our junk being drastically different from middle ages dudes, nor any of its related systems.[/quote]

Good point. Our penile system is probably as good as, or equal to our medival counterparts. I stand erected…ahem…corrected.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA I’m sorry for the typo, it’s penal system.

[quote]newbatman wrote:
they won’t let me post any more on my favorite thread:

so here is something for the average T-Nation user…
[/quote]

what’s the meaning of average T-Nation user?

do you have something else for below average and above average ones?

[quote]sawahladang wrote:

[quote]newbatman wrote:
they won’t let me post any more on my favorite thread:

so here is something for the average T-Nation user…
[/quote]

what’s the meaning of average T-Nation user?

do you have something else for below average and above average ones?
[/quote]

This thread should be removed by the Mods. So should the OP.

I don’t know about US Law, but here if you have a sentence under 2 years you don’t go to prison but serve your sentence in a jail (I think they’re called Detention centres here).

I know OP is probably trolling, but is there a way to get thrown in a max security prison when you only have a 1 year sentence?

[quote]therajraj wrote:
I don’t know about US Law, but here if you have a sentence under 2 years you don’t go to prison but serve your sentence in a jail (I think they’re called Detention centres here).

I know OP is probably trolling, but is there a way to get thrown in a max security prison when you only have a 1 year sentence?[/quote]

The title of his thread says jail, while he claims it was maximum security prison, this guy is pure slim shady to me.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

I know OP is probably trolling, but is there a way to get thrown in a max security prison when you only have a 1 year sentence?[/quote]

Got any general info on jails and prisons in Canada?

In the States, racial segregation and prison gangs have been standard for decades now and I wonder if its very different across that northern border.