My WRX

:slight_smile: Now that’s funny.

Nice ferrari BTW

While I have great respect for imports, and there are quite a few I wouldn’t mind having, what does it for me is the Old Detroit Muscle. Although of course with my luck, and current financial problems I have to sell it as soon as I “finish” it. I have only gotten to drive it a few times in its currrent state. Oh well such is life. By the way some nice cars, and bikes on here.

I also purchased a new 350Z, like HITerScott’s. Mine is silverstone though; a bit darker. I’ll get a pic of it up on here tomorrow night, perhaps with myself too.

Texas

Sweet Car, My brother had one when I was in HS twenty years ago. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about how he wrapped it around a tree. I’ll try and get my frined to let me take a picture of his 69 Mustang…

Real American muscle

clintpatty:

All must bow to the Viper…

LowfatMatt,

You plan on keeping your WRX or upgrading to the Sti? The EVO is sweet too, but I’m not quite ready to start spending that kind of money ($30K+) just yet. Besides, gas prices have been skyrocketing and these bad boys use premium only and get about 18-21mpg in the city. Not good! That’s one reason I liked my Type R. It got good gas mileage and had a decent level of performance for a damn good price.

I have a civic and an integra LS right now (boy, do I wish I kept that Type R), and I’m selling them both. Not sure what I’ll get, but it needs to be something that offers performance and decent gas mileage. Maybe another Type R?

Nate Dogg,

Yeah, I am keeping my WRX for the next couple of years. I will get an STi, but just not right away. For starters, the retail on those will be about ~$34 - ~$38K to start out, and the high demand will most likely keep anyone from getting one below or even at that price. Not to mention if you weren’t on the wait list for one two years ago, they don’t have one for you anyway.

Very soon my WRX will be between 300-310 HP (I will get it dynoed to be certain) so I will have everything the STi has (minus the 6-speed box) and it’s only costing me a couple grand total, instead of an additional $10K.

I guess I should be more concerned about the gas rate hikes, but right now it’s not pinchin’ me too hard.

As far as the EVO goes, there is a long standing competition between it Mitsu and Suby, and I am on the Suby side. I know it probably seems silly, but the EVO is not even an option for me!

Here’s how I spent this last weekend w/ my WRX. Team Biotest represented at the SCCA autocross event.

And here’s another Biotest guy. Rob, one of our graphic artists. (I’m in there as well, getting thrown around in the passenger seat!)

Here’s my WRX wagon!

Ok, it’s an Outback Sport. Not as nice, but a lot cheaper than the WRX.

Autocross it!!! It would dominate!