My Writing is Getting Noticed

I appreciate all the support and I’m glad you guys like my stuff.

I like your stuff man, and it’s a great feeling getting published for the first time.

Keep at it.

Get “On Writing” by Stephen King, if you haven’t already. You can read it in an afternoon. King has some great tips I think you could make use of.

I’ve actually been looking for that! Kinda hard to find around here…

On the site they draw a comparison between my writing and Stephen King’s “Creepshow”. Reading that is beyond flattering.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
I’ve actually been looking for that! Kinda hard to find around here…

On the site they draw a comparison between my writing and Stephen King’s “Creepshow”. Reading that is beyond flattering. [/quote]

follow the link…

Polo… I…love you.

I’m surprised you didn’t think of that … guess you only use the internet for T-Nation, submitting short stories, and buying WWE tickets…

Well, yeah… Oh! and this, I also use the internet to see this psychopath…

Well, yeah… Oh! and this, I also use the internet to see this psychopath…

[/quote]

Doooood, that guy is off his fuckin’ rocker

He didn’t blink once throughout that whole video … just further proof that gingers are the soulless Army of Satan…

his videos progressively get worse… it’s beautiful.

his videos progressively get worse… it’s beautiful.[/quote]

I see violent crimes in that young man’s future … he’s seriously pissed off about nothing…

That’s how most gingers are! you blink at 'em wrong and holy fuck is it on!

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Get “On Writing” by Stephen King, if you haven’t already. You can read it in an afternoon. King has some great tips I think you could make use of.[/quote]

I second this. Helluva read, picked it up again a month or two back and it’s got me thinking about writing again, haha.

Enjoyed your story. I’m not exactly much of a horror reader, but my curiosity got the best of me, and once I start reading something I have to finish it. You’ve got some talent. Congrats on the success and good luck in the future.

Well thank you very much Jonty!

[quote]polo77j wrote:

his videos progressively get worse… it’s beautiful.[/quote]

I see violent crimes in that young man’s future … he’s seriously pissed off about nothing…[/quote]

So are you saying that being a ginger is not something to get pissed about?