1-3 Weeks

Workout A- Monday
Workout B- Wednesday
Workout C- Friday

3-6 Weeks

Workout C- Monday
Workout B- Wednesday
Workout A- Friday

Where should I add arm work? Some people say its not nessecary, I am one of those that do. I just want some direct arm work, I am just confused on where to put it. Is there anything else I should change?

For Workout A I plan on 10x3, Workout B 5x10, Workout C, 5x5 but like most people might say… this is too much. Maybe I can perform this much work… then take 3 days off?

Add an arm superset after each workout, each… increadibly small workout.

My incredibly small workout? I kind of based this off of Anti-Bodybuildinh Hypertrophy I. I think 10x3 or 5x10 is plenty of work but like I said if there is something wrong with the routine… help please. How many sets for the arm superset?

unless you’re doing a TON of volume,I don’t think you’re gonna get optimal results using that plan.I do between 2-4 exercises for each muscle/group I work that day.

if doing your plan I would make each day based on three exercises one push one pull, one legs like day one add legs like a squat day two drop the shurgs hell your activating the traps in a static hold in the DL add a press and a pull, and add a leg on day three.

then sure add a set or two of arms if you like each day.

Phill

I think the another good question is where should you add some leg work.

Phil,I read that post of yours 5 times now…and my head hurts.

[quote]jmwintenn wrote:
Phil,I read that post of yours 5 times now…and my head hurts.[/quote]

Im real proud of ya. Glad I could help

Here for the grammer nazi’s out there

If I were doing your plan I would make each day based on three compound exercises. Each would have one push, one pull, one legs, then tack on an ab movement.

For example:

Day one add a leg exercise like a squat.

Day two drop the shrugs, your activating the traps in a static hold in the DL already. Then add a press and a pull.

Then add a leg on day three. Maybe something unilateral like lunges or step ups.

Then sure if you like add a set or two of arms each day.

I hope that is just as clear and simple and causes no undue stress or catabolic effects.

Phill