My Wife

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Also I wanted to congratulate her on actually applying the right information and achieving her weightloss. So many talk, so few do…
BBB[/quote]

30lb in 6 months. Her deadlift is roughly 220lbx5. As you can see, all that heavy lifting has made her manly. Perhaps someone on here can help with this: a surgeon recently told her to avoid heavy squats and deads because of irreparable damage to her pelvic floor muscle sustained during an emergency op. when she was delivering our first child. She’s been doing RFESS with dumbbells and single-leg RDLs since. I can’t think of anything better, apart from maybe heavy sled drags/pushes.

How is her confidence in other areas?
BBB[/quote]

Poor. She’s also really good at the 100m sprint (sub 12.5 sec., on grass, with no training or technique pointers), but I still haven’t managed to convince her to join the local track team.

I notice she barely makes eye contact with the camera, so I assume she’s shy with an audience too?
BBB[/quote]

Oddly, no - once she’s up there, she’s fine.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
WSK, maybe if you were a better provider, she wouldn’t be needing that dollar!

lol

Seriously though… she’s beautiful and talented. [/quote]

Thanks. If the right person notices her, I doubt she’ll need my financial support for long. She covered one of Rox’s songs and Rox put it on her own facebook page.

Just saw this. She’s fantastically talented and beautiful too. It would be an absolute shame if she kept this kind of talent all to herself.

Also somebody noted the weirdness of the location, but that, to me, made it that much more impressive. If she sounds that good in a frickin kitchen, I can only imagine how good she’ll sound in a proper recording studio or club with everything she should have to maximize that potential.

I know neither you nor her know who I am, but I wish you both the best. Thanks for sharing!

holey shit. your a lucky man.

Seriously fantastic…do something with this!

Lovely voice, lovely girl. I hope she keeps singing.

She’s uploaded lots of new videos recently. She’s auditioned for Britain’s Got Talent and is currently waiting to hear back about the next one:

Wow.

I like her voice. And she’s so beautiful. She rocks the shaved head look so well. Funky!

Don’t let her talent go to waste!

She be purty, she can sing… profit!!!

I think it is a tragedy that the most talentless hacks have balls like brass cannonballs, while really talented people are paralyzed by doubt.

she’s beautiful.

wait.

she was singing?

didn’t hear a thing :slight_smile:

Oh yeah. Ladies, if you think you’re beautiful, shave your head and get back to me. If you can’t? You’re not beautiful.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
Oh yeah. Ladies, if you think you’re beautiful, shave your head and get back to me. If you can’t? You’re not beautiful. [/quote]

Are there women that think that they’re beautiful? I did have a friend shave her head a few times and she was a confident person(never really known her to be self conscious about how she looked). Is that what you mean?

But anyways, to op keep us posted on her progress with the show. :slight_smile:

I think the only thing that could hold her back is her nerves.

She’s on Britain’s Got Talent this coming Saturday.

[quote]wsk wrote:
She’s on Britain’s Got Talent this coming Saturday.[/quote]

Congrats and all best wishes to her, and to you for supporting her aspirations.

I see that the YouTube videos have been taken down. I’m curious, is this a requirement of competing on BGT, or just something that she felt was in her best interest to do?

[quote]cakewalk wrote:

[quote]wsk wrote:

Congrats and all best wishes to her, and to you for supporting her aspirations.

I see that the YouTube videos have been taken down. I’m curious, is this a requirement of competing on BGT, or just something that she felt was in her best interest to do?[/quote]

Cowell gets first dibs on any talent (particularly the musical acts), so they can’t be poached by competitors.

[quote]wsk wrote:

That’s great news. Congrats. She definitely has the talent to go far.

Best of luck.

They changed it last minute - along with a few other acts, she’s on this Saturday instead now, the last one before the live semi-finals.