My Whole Body Is a Soft Tissue Injury

hi so yeah title sums it up. only been training for a year and my knees, my left shoulder, my wrists and my lower back has some kind of rsi issue.

been to see “proffesional” oseteopaths and dr’s but they are a waste of money. had pt from a strongman on my big lifts and he says my form is good plus lifting properly is something i spend hours studying!

my body just doesnt like weight lifting! so im starting to think outside the box and maybe think it could be an issue with my nervous system freaking out still from old issues/injurys.

anybody go through this kind of crap with their training?

my most recent problem is i get this wharm sensation in my lumbar. no pain during squat or deadlift. just feels strange/slight discomfort at rest in certain posistions.

can anybody offer some insight on this? perhaps thinking i should quit heavy training maybe?

Please list all supplements you take as well as any prescriptions.

i got this one guys.

What you need,

…is a girlfriend.

your welcome.

LB

[quote]dimebag87 wrote:
my most recent problem is i get this wharm sensation in my lumbar. no pain during squat or deadlift. just feels strange/slight discomfort at rest in certain posistions. [/quote]

Your symptoms description are very vague and non specific; could be related or not. The thing is that you really need a complete consultation, including a thorough exploration. In your case I would go to a sports medicine doctor. Just do your research and find someone who has god reputation, and experience with athletes. Just do not expect to find one around the corner.