My Weight Loss/Recomp Plan

Why do you think DNP and crypolipolisis are needed to look average?

They aren’t. You are diluting my post and changing it to look into something that it’s not. You really had a bad night, didn’t you?
If im using them, it’s just a personal preference. Nothing more. Yes, I know it will be faster and better by using them. That’s 90% of the reason. Who doesn’t want faster and better results? I do! Fuck risks! People are risking money, their health and other people out of much more selfish and greedy reasons, but when someone’s taking risks by using strong chemicals to improve their appearance and live happy, they get bashed upon, especially if they’re a newbie, whichi is understandable, training and diet needs to be under control, they are for me. The chemicals will work no matter my level of experience in the gym. Chemistry doesn’t ask you how much you trained before getting to work.

I think my problem is your use of extreme solutions to achieve average/mediocre goals. But that’s mostly a difference in taste.

If i get to 15% BF and keep my muscle mass or possibly increase it in the process, that’s far far away from average, sorry. 15% BF doesn’t have to be skinny fat. I would literally look perfect at that BF level with my current mass and body shapes. If I stop my cut at that level and then bulk, that would end up even better than perfect. I think you’re underestimating things way too much. You’re talking about a average Joe with above average Joe ambitions, risk appetite and dedication that gets from fat to fit. Not a lifelong bodybuilder. That’s in no way mediocre or average. I repeat, from obese to fit. It’s a total body transformation. Again, I hate fat so much I want to blast it away even with a bottle of kerosen and napalm. Fat is the biggest enemy of a human being. That’s all there’s to it.

If i get to 16% , it doesn’t mean I can’t get lower after, right?
I set a realistic goal of my current efforts as a first and very important milestone. That’s 16-17%. Would be the first time in my life there. Simple logic.
There are many people who have average body fat levels and look bad, there are people who have average body fat levels and look good. Even above average bodyfat people that can look better than lower bf ones. Why? Muscle mass, body shapes, proportions, posture, etc. All matter. There’s more to aesthetics than math. I look good now and I’m not even there. Yeah, I look better now than in the pics you saw on this post. Things change fast.

If you’re happy pursuing that, I wish you the best.

Thanks, wish you the same, no matter our differences. And best wishes to your cat. I love cats.

Not really. If you want to make the most of what you’re using- you need to know how to use it.

Now that is true. It isn’t going to selectively neglect to build muscular imbalances either.

So with training and diet being what they currently are for you, what have you done to change what we had been discussing about the front/back imbalance?

I mean for the sake of perspective- You’re over the top happy with weights and measures that for some are just a warm up, get the blood flowing and work out the kinks from sleeping on one side for too long. While you’re thumping your chest like “Yeah! I’m a world beater!”
They’re saying “No. You are a dick beater. Listen up…”.

1 Like

I simply started training normally. I train all groups, 4-5 sessions a week, 4 exercises per muscle, 3-4 sets per exercise, 8-12 reps.
Yes, I know how to use it. 500 mg of Test per week is very good. 3 shots per week. I know how to eat , I know the basics of my training , enough to get results at my current level.
Listen up to what? People who want to change what works for me because they can’t accept that it worked because its against their broscience and obtuse personal beliefs?
What exactly do you see that isn’t working, besides that muscle imbalance you said? Do you also fail to see the big picture of where I was and where I’m at? You call that zero progress as I understand. No problem, zero it is.
100kg bench as a warm up? I think NOT. Nonsense. I saw people 4 x my size pushing not much more. 100kg on a CUT when strength is LOWER isn’t a small deal man. Not for a bodybuilder who didn’t train his whole life.
You’re basically saying my results are not good enough for the time I trained. Fact is, they’re better than 90% of people doing the same, without the drugs and diet know how. But I’ll stop repeating this. Thanks for the criticism. Yeah, im a dick beater, I am so sad about it. Everyone pushes weights around 10 times what I’m capable of, yet I come from a major gym in my city where I don’t see anything like that. Maybe I’m blind.

No. It is against virtually every strength and conditioning or bodybuilding coach’s recommendations ever. There is no violation of bro-science or personal beliefs at all.

No, I see where it has lead you. Physique wise, there is progress. Not calling you a dick beater personally, just saying that within the spectrum of people looking at this and that can be found on this site.

Bear in mind, this is after a long lay off, so I’ll also give you my previous bests too.

Currently-

Bench- Don’t know. Recently I’ve been using a lot of reps but I’ll typically do 155lbs. for 3 sets of 12, 2 sets of 8, 2 sets of six, and done.

Previous best- 320 at 160 lbs. I wanted to hit that 2x mark.

Squat- currently I’ll rep with 185 then 225.

Previous best- 390’s. Once I went past that I’d become unstable and didn’t want to dislocate my spine again.

Dead lift- Hit 300+ recently, but it was kind of shitty. I’m working on a different type of pull training and will retest at the end of this month.

Previous best- 405. Wanted to hit those 4 plates/side.

I’m sure I can hit a lot more than I currently work with, but I’m currently in a conditioning phase and not really ready to hit max’s just yet.

I don’t necessarily like where where I’m at with any of my current lifts, but all previous were done at 160lbs., body fat measured by an MD at just over 9 percent. I’ll more than likely be close to the previous lifts within the calendar year. I actually don’t even own a scale, but at a guess I’ll say 175 lbs. and who knows what body fat.

For me it isn’t insignificant, but at the same time, I’m 45 years old and married. I’m not sloppy fat or anything, just not very lean and mean at this point either.

Maybe Im stupid, but if you’ve did those lifts at 160 lbs with 9% BF, you had much more muscle mass than I have now, 100 x more training experience and time spent in the gym and was probably on a bulk.
Your confirmation explains by itself that my current lifts do not suck at all: Why? In contrast to you, I’m on a cut / 160lbs / 20-23% BF / less than a year in the gym.
I don’t know why those people spew bullshit around. Everyone’s bragging about their lifts, must be a tendency. The reality, however, is different.

My squats in those 7 months were 60-70-80 kg at most and now I’m at 100kg after a month out of the gym. It must be very bad. I will hit 150kg soon enough though, so it will only get worse. How do I know? Test P is some potent shit and I always feel I can push harder. And considering I’m not regressing on strength, since I’m on it for life, it’s just a matter of time. And for the last time, cutting isn’t about strength, this is a noob level principle, everyone should be well aware that our bodies perform sub-par a cut, but instead of that, everyone’s being judgmental.

Yes, I know almost next to nothing about training, but I do know something about nutrition and supplementation and I’m not stupid enough to not detect nonsense. I’ve done some reading on nutrition and steroids and some personal experimentation. Training is my weak point. I have to admit my weakness and I want to learn. My training is under control for now, though.

As for what I do being against any strength coach’s recommendations. What are you reffering to? Please explain. Which of my sins is so capital to be judged like that? I don’t want to be tagged by a wise and diplomatic person like you in such a heretic way.

This thread is making my weekend just a little more entertaining

1 Like

I’ve never really bulked nor cut. Bulking and cutting is for pros that have contest money riding riding on performance, assisted by a diet coach, drug coach and lifting coach more often than not.

Otherwise those two words are a formula for failure.

Well, first I should say that I’ve never actually heard or seen a coach recommend drugs at any point. The caveat is is that “IF you are going to- have some lifting experience first.”.

The other would be that if you have a coach, you are actually training for a purpose. Not saying vanity isn’t a purpose, but it isn’t actually training then is it? It is lifting for aesthetics.

Also, chill with the edits and taking it as personal criticism. I don’t actually give a crap if you run a mega cycle a day until your sebaceous glands just start squirting straight test. No need to be so defensive.

I’m just some dude that used to look like this from cutting trees and lifting weights-

(that was just a form check. I used to shift around on my feet a lot when doing deads and squats. still do. bad habit.)

1 Like

Great. I wasn’t defensive, I’m just in a good, energic mood. Editing was for making my ideas fit better and being more complete. Also, it would be career and self-compromising,ridiculous and straight illegal for coaches, especially professional ones, to tell their clients to use steroids if they want to look their best, don’t you think ? It’s like saying, if you want to destroy a city, use a nuclear bomb, don’t use a tank. Those are things that people HAVE to discover and apply on their own and at their own risk if they choose so. They’re the secrets of the trade,they don’t get promoted or encouraged publicly. Why? Beacuse the fitness industry puts “health” in front of everythign it promotes. It’s business and tradition and human ethics. Fitness industry needs to be catered at the average joe to produce money. People don’t want to hear about steroids because the media gave them a bad name. How many bodybuilders and coaches that actually look good have you seen saying “Yeah, I use 500mg of x and 1000mg of y along with 50mg of z.” Yet, almost everyone knows they do use it. I just prefer to use drugs because they give me what I want. No other reason. Yes, I focus on lifting for aesthetics.
As for lifting experience: lifting consistently for less than a year, but lifting experience totals to 3 years. I seen the gym before.

This made my breakfast much more entertaining than usual.

1 Like

good for you. i’m more entertained by hard work and the results i get than by reading stuff on forums though. if you find it funny for other people to be successful, i guess you’re just another forum troll. it’s creeping with them on each and every forum. part of life. If there would only be professionals and serious lifters, it would never be free to join and ask. no problem for me. Luckily I don’t take anything I see here seriously. No one smart enough does. Most posts here besides what I write are a total joke and trolling with empty words.

3+ of the posters on this thead can deadlift over 600lb, myself and it seems a few other guys have been training for 15-20 years. Oh and you’ve been given sensible advice from the forum director of this site.

What more do you want???

A handjob and a free tub Plazma?

1 Like

I’m not refering to the forum director and a couple of others for which I have my deepest respect and gratitude, I’m refering to the rampaging cave trolls that appear out of the blue and start spewing toxic bullshit and worthless empty jokes with no reason and content. They add nothing constructive, they just spew some poison and hide and give likes between themselves just to support their crap. I don’t want to see them in my thread, that’s all.

For example I am using a diet very similar to the one posted by the forum director:

Since 8 months ago. The only difference is that I eat at a bigger than 10% deficit, which is what’s suggested here. That’s how I managed to lose so much fat.

Some progress pics as of 19/08/2017