My Weight Loss/Recomp Plan

Yeah, this monsterous western woman I used as an anecdotal evidence needed freakish amounts of food.

You don’t know much about testosterone and steroids if you expect a human being to have a lot of strength when he is at a 400-600 kcal deficit for 7 months. This is the fact that beats your “not very strong” idea. Really, I expected more than such a stupid comment. Steroids on a cut will increase strength on a individual basis by a certain percent and will keep mass on. They won’t transform you into superman.

Im on TRT for life, I may as well blast on higher amounts to improve my results, I’m not here to discuss my health, I’m here to improve my appearance by quality advice, which is not something you gave.

I know people who are on a bulking diet and trained for 2 years , yet they push 80-90 kg chest and they know how to train. If i push more than that on a cut with less than a year of training, that means something. But not for people who can’t notice the difference.

Oh, because eating too little food isn’t sustaining you?

If your progress is already slow, what next? 12 weight sessions a week? 3 cardio sessions a day? Lowering to 900 calories?

Lift is not great. Don’t back peddle.

Dude, my cat starting slamming himself into my door at 3 a.m. and I woke up in a bad mood. I have nothing better to do this morning. I will pettily point out your contradictions and silliness until I see fit.

1 Like
  1. My first post was a exageration, I admit, it’s simple to see that. I don’t train 6 days and don’t cardio more than 3 or 4.
  2. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week. I cardio 3-4 times a week, but I also walk a lot.
  3. My progress is by no means slow, where did you read or get that from? You didn’t understand what I wrote and asked in my last post. I was a bit depressed because of the bloat. I was bloated and had water retention, I am fine now. I had huge body fat, I am realtively normal now, with a bit more to lose but looking good.
  4. I keep things simple and consistent, I respect my diet fanatically, I look good in the mirror at the gym and look good naked. I looked horrible just 7 months ago. Seriously, you can keep on going with attacking my approach to training and nutrition as much as you like, fact is only one: nature and reality follow their course and reward me with enough progress to keep me satisfied. Myself and anyone around me easily notices that.

Is this magical European calories or stupid tiny American calories?

1 Like

Is your test use an exaggeration?

Is your progress an exaggeration?

Are European calories an exaggeration?

Are your lifts an exaggeration?

Is your diet an exaggeration?

Is your lack of patience an exaggeration?

Is my level of free time this morning an exaggeration? NO

1 Like

It’s the good european ones. Look again at the transformation pictures. See for yourself how good they are. There’s little fat left to lose after I was a actual obese person not long ago.

This is continued trolling right? Please. Please tell me it is.
A kcal is a calorie. Calories are measured the same between the U.S. and Europe.

Yea? In this case, here’s your silly contradiction:

I was on a bad diet. Bad diet means small to no progress. Yet, I lost 80% of my fat and kept and even increased my muscle mass while lifting like people do naturally on a bulking diet (beginners group, which I am part of). Not so bad afterall, huh? Lol. You are so funny man. Trying to distort reality and paint another picture no matter how many facts or photos are in front of your nose. Give that cat more whiskas, it’s hungry. You’re eating too many kcals and the cat is starving, that’s why it’s slamming into the door at night.

Yeah. You took about triple a TRT dose of test and you lost some fat. Cool. You have gotten under my skin a bit, I’m not sure why.

Don’t worry, in an hour or so I’ll drop it.

I just wanted to add because you seem extremely misinformed. A small calorie (cal) is defined as the energy to increase the temperature of a gram of water by 1 degrees Celsius but this is not what you see on food packets. A large calorie (kcal) is the energy to increase the temperature of a kg or 1000g of water by 1 degrees Celsius. It is the kcal we use and refer to as a calorie generally and one is a thousand times bigger than the other. They are both defined by SI units and constant worldwide therefore there is no difference between the European or American calorie.

1 Like

It’s my own choice and decision what I want to use or not. What you are attacking me with is just a false moral stick, not science or facts or real life consequences. A bit of cardiac risk in mid life from supraphysiological test use? Who cares? I care only to look good and have a happy youth. No natural test production ? Who cares, I dont produce any anyway. Test P is very healthy. A lot of people blast and cruise, we’re not debating this. Keeping results after a cycle can never get any easier than just continue to use test indefinitely if you want the most effective way to do that. PCT and natural is not for me. I choose to do this even without enough training under my belt, and here I am looking good and being happy. Cry more please.

I was ironic, I’m not misinformed. And yet, I know very well what I mean by that. The irony was about US people needing more calories to lose weight than europeans, yet we’re all humans. Im sick of being told to eat more for no reason than just to have a higher kcal count by the end of the day. If im losing a lot of fat by eating 1500-1600 kcals per day, then things are working perfectly fine. I don’t need typical american 2000 kcal cutting diets. I would get FAT on that. I would destroy months of progress by eating like that. Why they recommend 1800-2000 kcal diets is way beyond my comprehension. That’s why I was joking about a american calorie being double that of a european one.

The problem I have with it is:

You are looking for a quick fix.

Low calories. Extra training sessions. Increased drug protocol. DNP. Crypolipolosis.

These all signal laziness. These are all relatively unsustainable.

Then when the flaws mentioned above are pointed out, you start shouting about your vast body of knowledge and your incredible progress; both of which are up for debate. Especially with such unsustainable methods, will you continue to progress? Will you give up in a year?

Whatever happens, it’s obviously your choice. You asked for informed opinions in your OP. Then, you complained about anything not conforming to your own opinion.

Progress will stall at some point. Will you lower calories to continue losing fat? Or will you increase pharmaceuticals and exercise to compensate?
The problem with the calories is long term sustainability.

It’s not because of being lazy, If I would be lazy I wouldnt be consistent and effective in what I do and I wouldn’t be where I am today. It’s about a inner trait of my mind that is specific to me, it’s a personality trait, I’m just trying to use the best methods even if they imply risk , not a quick fix. Im a perfectionist when trying to improve my looks. I’m not looking for quick fixes,but I don’t shy away from using secret weapons. I knew this would take time and effort years before I would actually start doing it. Im not shouting about my knowledge, I’m nowhere near being a knowledgeable fitness person, I just know what worked for me in the past and I memorize what I read. I also just like being a chemically enhanced individual. Simple. I love chemicals. That’s why I’m thinking about x y z. They all help. Why not use them (responsibly) if training and diet are spot on? Would it hurt so much to look good ?

Progress has no reason to stall because of calories… It will stall when I get to a low level of body fat (below 15%) or If , God forbid, I hit a plateau beacuse of my body’s specifics. So far, so good. If I hit 16-17% I am more than satisfied. I don’t think there’s much stalling to experience to that level. Sure, it will take some time, but you’re implying things are getting impossible to accomplish. Consdiering I was 28-30% before. That’s quite a achievement, don;'t you think?

If your goals are in that range, and you have no worries about future quality of life, then I guess you’re on the right track.

Sure, I’m not looking to look and be like a pro or very lean (ie. below 10%). That would probly take me years anyway and lots of trial and error and frustrations along with it. I’m just looking to be on the lower end side of the normal range of adult male bodyfat levels. Enough to just make my little belly pouch that’s left - unnoticeable.A flat abdomen, a thin waist that gives a good visual impression. 6 pack not required. So I guess I’m a realistic person on that. Looking good naked is all I want, I don’t need to be ripped for that. Let’s get real. There’s lots of bodybuilders with a belly, If i get to be one without, I’m more than grateful.