My Weight Loss/Recomp Plan

I seem to have recovered and returned to normal shape… I think.

That kind of looks like excess skin/fat that is just hanging loose. It may take a good while to tighten up.

Do you think cryolipolysis would work for that spot?

Good day today: Squats / 100kg & Leg Press 200kg

I too look leaner when I post pictures in the dark.

1 Like

I am hoping this whole thread is a joke. It’s looks like you got some people good.

what? you surely misunderstood a lot of what you read if you think i’m here for jokes. i can have better places to get fun at, i don’t need forums for that. that’s what asking for help and opinions and posting progress means here? a joke?

You have lifted for a year. You take relatively large amounts of performance enhancing drugs. Your diet is bad. Your lifts are weak.

Intentionally or not, you have hit almost every trope on this website.

You complaining about a lack of progress after hardly any actual time lifting was the one that really bothered me.

1 Like

My diet is excellent and my lifts are great. Maybe you missed the pictures post. Check the obvious. There’s not many people that have a better diet than I do, it’s a simple fact. Without it, I would had zero progress.
I wasn’t even complaining about lack of progress, this shows you didn’t understand anything, I was upset about getting bloated which I ocassionaly do no matter what I eat or do. I suspected it was the drugs this time, and now I am back to my normal shape. End of story. What’s the trolling about? Diet bad, training bad? I push 100kg chest on a CUT and 200 kg leg press on a CUT. Imagine if I would be on a bulk. All in all, for any fitness amateur, it should be obvious things are going excellent for me.

No, this is not great.

1 Like

This is less food than I programmed for a 5’1", 97 lb. female athlete training three times a week.

1 Like

That is beyond me. I’ve seen that big loose droop before on people who have lost weight quickly though, like women that get gastric bypass.

If everything you say you’re doing like accelerated fat loss by using test is true, you have to realize that there will be some drawbacks.

I was out of the gym for almost a month, and today I simply jumped to 100kg, what do you expect? I’m on a cut, remember? I’m trying to lose fat, strength and mass is not getting much bigger.

Leg press weight means nothing, sorry.

1 Like
  1. I am not on american calories, I use european calories. As reference 1 american calorie = 2 european calories
  2. I am eating 1500-1600 kcal daily, I increased my uptake
  3. Being on Test P, you can hit very low caloric levels and still maintain your mass and lose fat as long as you get your proteins. I am a living example of that.

I don’t know where you’re getting your info from, there are people who trained more than me and are not on a cutting diet and lift less than me. In the end it’s not about how much I’m lifting ,it’s about making progress and improving my appearance. Some people could take even more than me to squat 100kg on a BULKING diet.

You have a gut and are weak despite supraphysiological amounts of testosterone. Gotta pay the troll toll if you’re not nice to my faceless boy @Yogi1

1 Like

Sorry, but you’re the only troll on this thread at the moment. Again, you’re not able to see facts and real life photos. Kindly step out and stop giving bad advice and ill intended criticism that is as baseless as the lack of arguments you bring to the table.

My sides

2 Likes

On the other side of the Pacific, 1400-1500 kcal diets are perfectly healthy on a cut. In the US, there’s 60-70% obesity rate. Not a surprise since many there cut on 2k cal diets. My gut getting from huge to tiny is the proof I know what I’m doing. I got the basics right long ago.

The argument is that training for one year, taking a supraphysiological amount of testosterone, and being not very strong are a bad combination for your long term health and/or progress.
These are by no means baseless.

1 Like