T Nation

My V-Diet Adventure

I decided to start an account here so I could log my progress on the Velocity Diet. Here goes. All measurements are in inches.

before	-    after

calves 19 - ?
thighs 31 - ?
waist 50 - ?
chest 50 - ?
arms 18 - ?
neck 18 - ?
weight 315lbs. - ?

started 1-2-07
ended 1-30-07

Good luck man. Are you following it to a T or are you going to modify it?

Good luck! I’ll probably be doing this in a week or so.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Good luck man. Are you following it to a T or are you going to modify it?[/quote]

I’m going to do it exactly as stated by Shugart.Thanks.

[quote]Richie_IsAwesome wrote:
Good luck! I’ll probably be doing this in a week or so.[/quote]

Good luck to you too.

[quote]jit07 wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Good luck man. Are you following it to a T or are you going to modify it?

I’m going to do it exactly as stated by Shugart.Thanks.[/quote]

Good.

I wasn’t asking hoping one way or another, just curious. A lot of people have been making minor modifications here and there with adequate success. It’s the ones who make major mods that don’t do so hot.

Again- good luck and keep us posted on your efforts.