My Ultimate Muscle Building Diet

[quote]Scott M wrote:
Honestly your whole plan is so off I’m not entirely sure you are being serious… [/quote]

I believe the technical term for this is Troll.

He’s right guys, all the best bodybuilders eat lion.

Soy protein has a low BV score, and can increase estrogen, too much, not good!

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]Scott M wrote:
Honestly your whole plan is so off I’m not entirely sure you are being serious… [/quote]

I believe the technical term for this is Troll.[/quote]

Well I saw it as a troll from the start hence my silly response. Come on… Minced lamb with generous servings of vegetable oil? Then non training days minced lamb burgers. Lol how could anyone take this seriously? Either its a really mixed up kid or a troll.

And since when was lamb a powerful animal? lol.

In all seriousness drop the lamb for chicken. While you might think since you are on a cycle eating everything in sight will just pack on lean muscle, its not like that. You are much better off trying to eat lots of good clean food.

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:

[quote]Total_Warrior wrote:

…I know you’re most likely ridiculing what I said and you don’t have to believe it if your don’t want to, but think about it for a second -
Lions hunt extremely strong, aggressive animals like cape buffalo, that’s why they too are big and strong (possibly because buffalos, rhinos etc have high testosterone levels?)

But on the other hand, cheetahs go for weak prey like baby gazelles and hares, and that’s probably why they’re thin, weak and on the verge of extinction.

Just some food for thought.[/quote]

Wow. I hadn’t thought of that. I always thought cheetahs were designed the way they are because evolution dictated their unique biomechanics. I guess your “Ultimate Muscle Building Diet” should include more salamander meat in your diet, 'cause it has an amazing 20,000-40,000ng/ml of testosterone in its blood.[/quote]

Hmm, that’s a good point, but truthfully they are rather useless ‘unique biomechanics’ if every time you make a kill, you’ll just get muscled out of it by hyenas and other scavenegrs.

I don’t think evolution is always faire to all creatures, and the cheetah is clearly one of them. As are some of the ‘inferior’ specimens on this board who can’t even bench their own bodyweight.

[quote]skank wrote:

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]Scott M wrote:

Well I saw it as a troll from the start hence my silly response. Come on… Minced lamb with generous servings of vegetable oil? Then non training days minced lamb burgers. Lol how could anyone take this seriously? Either its a really mixed up kid or a troll.

In all seriousness drop the lamb for chicken. While you might think since you are on a cycle eating everything in sight will just pack on lean muscle, its not like that. You are much better off trying to eat lots of good clean food. [/quote]

Have you ever tried getting in a fight with a ram? Lambs do grow up to be tough, tougher than chickens anyway.

However this is a good point, have you ever wondered why men are so weak when compared to comparable animals? Even a 60lb chimp could tear every single person on this board apart no matter how swole they think they are. What gives?
Well this is because humans have relied on the meat of livestock for far too long. And because of this we have become as physically weak and docile as the animals we eat.

But lamb is the best option most of us have.
I think chickens are completely uesless for everything other than to satisfy some fat fucks gluttony by feasting on kfc. Besides, lamb contains much more zinc and iron. What does chicken have??? Chicken are the domesticated equivalent of cheetahs; one of the major fuck ups in the animal kingdom.

[quote]skank wrote:

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]Scott M wrote:

In all seriousness drop the lamb for chicken. While you might think since you are on a cycle eating everything in sight will just pack on lean muscle, its not like that. You are much better off trying to eat lots of good clean food. [/quote]

Have you ever tried getting in a fight with a ram? Lambs do grow up to be tough, tougher than chickens anyway.

However this is a good point, have you ever wondered why men are so weak when compared to comparable animals? Even a 60lb chimp could tear every single person on this board apart no matter how swole they think they are. What gives?
Well this is because humans have relied on the meat of livestock for far too long. And because of this we have become as physically weak and docile as the animals we eat.

I think chickens are completely uesless for everything other than to satisfy some fat fucks gluttony by feasting on kfc. Besides, lamb contains much more zinc and iron. What does chicken have??? Chicken are the domesticated equivalent of cheetahs; one of the major fuck ups in the animal kingdom.

[/quote]

See the thing is you are being really biased to sheep and not giving the chickens the day in the sun the deserve. While yes, chickens at times can seem meek as they are wrongly portrayed in the media as good only for filling KFC buckets and Egg Cartons, imagine “chicken little” from the so named movie, a little nerdy pathetic chicken, yet in other parts of the world some chickens, or roosters to be exact, are seen as fierce fighters, slashing each other to death with razor sharp talons and slightly sharpish beaks.

I suggest you see a cockfight sometime. I did when I was in the Phillipines. So picture yourself, scaled down to a chicken’s size and fighting a mean, mad cock in the ring. You would be toast! I would be toast as well. You would have all new respect for the cock. Also, recent studies have shown that dinosaurs were actually more closely related to birds than chickens.

If you notice Chickens kind have the same stance and expression as a T-Rex. Could it be that the so-called extinct T-rex only evolved to become a chicken as food was getting scarce and chicken feed was plentiful? Hence the need to participate in these “poultry MMA” cockfights, the desire for blood is still there and needs some kind of outlet.

As for sheep… I don’t see anyone organizing underground sheep fights, and there is no way sheep evolved from Velocoraptors orr something so don’t even try it.

i too heard the average 60 lb chimp maintains a very effective butterfly guard. Us swole bastards dont stand a chance,

[quote]skank wrote:

[quote]skank wrote:

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]Scott M wrote:

[/quote]

See the thing is you are being really biased to sheep and not giving the chickens the day in the sun the deserve. While yes, chickens at times can seem meek as they are wrongly portrayed in the media as good only for filling KFC buckets and Egg Cartons, imagine “chicken little” from the so named movie, a little nerdy pathetic chicken, yet in other parts of the world some chickens, or roosters to be exact, are seen as fierce fighters, slashing each other to death with razor sharp talons and slightly sharpish beaks. I suggest you see a cockfight sometime. I did when I was in the Phillipines. So picture yourself, scaled down to a chicken’s size and fighting a mean, mad cock in the ring. You would be toast! I would be toast as well. You would have all new respect for the cock. Also, recent studies have shown that dinosaurs were actually more closely related to birds than chickens. If you notice Chickens kind have the same stance and expression as a T-Rex. Could it be that the so-called extinct T-rex only evolved to become a chicken as food was getting scarce and chicken feed was plentiful? Hence the need to participate in these “poultry MMA” cockfights, the desire for blood is still there and needs some kind of outlet.

As for sheep… I don’t see anyone organizing underground sheep fights, and there is no way sheep evolved from Velocoraptors orr something so don’t even try it. [/quote]

Oh now this is just getting silly. First of all, chicken little is a cartoon. You cannot compare a cartoon to reality.

And chickens may very well be related to dinosaurs but all prehistoric ancestors of modern day animals way bigger, stronger and fiercer. House cats descend from sabre tooth tigers, pigs descend from the andrewsarchus and the closest relatives of crocodiles used to fly (pterdactyls). So your comparison between chickens and velocoraptors is pointless as they are two completely different animals, regardless of any distant ancestry.

Anyway, this is getting ridiculous so i’m going to stop discussing zoology now.

But if you have any comments to make about my diet plan, you’re more than welcome to do so.

[quote]skank wrote:

[quote]skank wrote:

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]Scott M wrote:

[/quote]

See the thing is you are being really biased to sheep and not giving the chickens the day in the sun the deserve. While yes, chickens at times can seem meek as they are wrongly portrayed in the media as good only for filling KFC buckets and Egg Cartons, imagine “chicken little” from the so named movie, a little nerdy pathetic chicken, yet in other parts of the world some chickens, or roosters to be exact, are seen as fierce fighters, slashing each other to death with razor sharp talons and slightly sharpish beaks. I suggest you see a cockfight sometime. I did when I was in the Phillipines. So picture yourself, scaled down to a chicken’s size and fighting a mean, mad cock in the ring. You would be toast! I would be toast as well. You would have all new respect for the cock. Also, recent studies have shown that dinosaurs were actually more closely related to birds than chickens. If you notice Chickens kind have the same stance and expression as a T-Rex. Could it be that the so-called extinct T-rex only evolved to become a chicken as food was getting scarce and chicken feed was plentiful? Hence the need to participate in these “poultry MMA” cockfights, the desire for blood is still there and needs some kind of outlet.

As for sheep… I don’t see anyone organizing underground sheep fights, and there is no way sheep evolved from Velocoraptors orr something so don’t even try it. [/quote]

Oh now this is just getting silly. First of all, chicken little is a cartoon. You cannot compare a cartoon to reality.

And chickens may very well be related to dinosaurs but all prehistoric ancestors of modern day animals way bigger, stronger and fiercer. House cats descend from sabre tooth tigers, pigs descend from the andrewsarchus and the closest relatives of crocodiles used to fly (pterdactyls). So your comparison between chickens and velocoraptors is pointless as they are two completely different animals, regardless of any distant ancestry.

But if you have any comments to make about my diet plan, you’re more than welcome to do so. [/quote]

I do! I do!

Soooo. If you’re too much of a pussy to eat robots, what about Killer Whales, they are the second largest predator on the planet and they fucking eat Great White Sharks, along with Sea World Trainers. You could also eat Sperm whales, as they are the largest predator on the planet, but something about eating “sperm” doesn’t sit well with me, hell maybe you like it though.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]skank wrote:

[quote]skank wrote:

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]Scott M wrote:

[/quote]

But if you have any comments to make about my diet plan, you’re more than welcome to do so. [/quote]

I do! I do!

Soooo. If you’re too much of a pussy to eat robots, what about Killer Whales, they are the second largest predator on the planet and they fucking eat Great White Sharks, along with Sea World Trainers. You could also eat Sperm whales, as they are the largest predator on the planet, but something about eating “sperm” doesn’t sit well with me, hell maybe you like it though.

V[/quote]

You eat your ‘sperm’ whales. I think i’ll just stick with lamb, thank you!

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]skank wrote:

[quote]skank wrote:

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:

[quote]Scott M wrote:

[/quote]

I do! I do!

V[/quote]

You eat your ‘sperm’ whales. I think i’ll just stick with lamb, thank you![/quote]

I aint eatin no sperm whales, I’m eatin Robots Mutha Fucka.

V

Megalodon fin soup anyone?