My Turn- Test Eq & Some Other Crap

Has or did it give u gas / diarrhea when u started it? what is your dose?

im also looking into it a little.

Nope… no bad farts… no diarrhea… no nothing.

I started with 850mg… and have recently increased to 1275mg…

I will stay at that for 7 or 8 weeks now.

Its only been a week and a bit so far though.

is it worth taking? seeing results?

Its only been a week mate - NO-ONE sees results from it in a week! it is a 3 month kinda thang apparently!

I’ll get back to you!

dont get sassy on me mr. Levrone

lol!

I cant look at kev levrone now without thinking of him all shrivvled and atrophied… from that clip.

brook, given your goal is to get to 225 whilst off. how many cycles have you done before and what sort of gains have you kept?

well… its hard to say actually…

I have messed around with them for years… in-between getting off and on heroin over the past 10 years - so that tends to limit your gains somewhat.

IF i didnt fuck up with that shit, believe me - i would be there IMO (225lbs).
The last relapse (and i think it IS the last due to various reasons) was Sept through to November 2007. At that point i dropped down around 140-150lbs.

Since then i have done 2 cycles… one was some very crap deca, and a short test cycle (Cyp, 7 weeks) - with muscle memory i have got to 190lbs. Same(ish) bodyfat.

Sadly, i have battled with addiction for my WHOLE adult life, and i am on medication now that will kill 3 healthy adults, each morning…

But that is behind me now - after 12 years, so i really am confident i will achieve my goal without too much effort.

Past cycles: Quite a few deca cycles… i would tend to gain 10lbs over 6-8 weeks on these… and IF i managed to stay clean, i would have kept all of that. Whenever i have managed to stay clean after a cycle - i have noticed that i keep the gains very well…

BUT… its not all gone to waste - i finally look like i have been training as long as i have.
When i used to do tons of cocaine, i used to hover around 160lbs with no effort. (bear in mind, when off H, i was on everything else - but always made it to the gym 3-4x a week).

Now that i dont touch that crap, my base is 185-190lbs.

I was 140lbs AFTER 4 years training with weights (2 years with intelligence - at around 22), so that gives you an idea of quite how small i have been! Always muscular and lean though… but very slim joints and bone structure.

I ravaged my body with amphetamines from 16-19 - and i must have dropped to around 125-130lbs those days.

Many people can weigh 20lbs more than me and look shit. I weigh 190lbs today, and i draw a hell of a lot of attention. For some reason (not trying to be big-headed) it looks ‘more’ on me i think. I attribute that to the bone structure, which with the size i have gives a nice aesthetic IMO.

Does that answer your question?

Cool well lets hope you get to that goal then. and maybe that’d be a good incentive to drop the brown… that stuff’s very moreish…

lol! Its dropped - trust me… took 10 years, but…

And i think that is a peter Kay joke! (more-ish)

jj we all got deamons man …you got it kicked your priorities are with better things now and on track!
that takes a lot of balls to spill that one here bro!!

Big Balls jj

wtf is with singapore?

[quote] Brook wrote:
well… its hard to say actually…

I have messed around with them for years… in-between getting off and on heroin over the past 10 years - so that tends to limit your gains somewhat.

IF i didnt fuck up with that shit, believe me - i would be there IMO (225lbs).
The last relapse (and i think it IS the last due to various reasons) was Sept through to November 2007. At that point i dropped down around 140-150lbs.

Since then i have done 2 cycles… one was some very crap deca, and a short test cycle (Cyp, 7 weeks) - with muscle memory i have got to 190lbs. Same(ish) bodyfat.

Sadly, i have battled with addiction for my WHOLE adult life, and i am on medication now that will kill 3 healthy adults, each morning…

But that is behind me now - after 12 years, so i really am confident i will achieve my goal without too much effort.

Past cycles: Quite a few deca cycles… i would tend to gain 10lbs over 6-8 weeks on these… and IF i managed to stay clean, i would have kept all of that. Whenever i have managed to stay clean after a cycle - i have noticed that i keep the gains very well…

BUT… its not all gone to waste - i finally look like i have been training as long as i have.

When i used to do tons of cocaine, i used to hover around 160lbs with no effort. (bear in mind, when off H, i was on everything else - but always made it to the gym 3-4x a week).

Now that i dont touch that crap, my base is 185-190lbs.

I was 140lbs AFTER 4 years training with weights (2 years with intelligence - at around 22), so that gives you an idea of quite how small i have been! Always muscular and lean though… but very slim joints and bone structure.

I ravaged my body with amphetamines from 16-19 - and i must have dropped to around 125-130lbs those days.

Many people can weigh 20lbs more than me and look shit. I weigh 190lbs today, and i draw a hell of a lot of attention. For some reason (not trying to be big-headed) it looks ‘more’ on me i think. I attribute that to the bone structure, which with the size i have gives a nice aesthetic IMO.

Does that answer your question?[/quote]
Lmao. You’ve got to be kidding me.

Where are these eggheads coming from?

So the guy who’s been living in the steroids section for the past few months whoring out thousands of posts in record time is a recent recovering heroin junky(7 months clean! WOW), and former coke and amphetamine addict… A guy who runs cycles with boatloads of recs. And this is the new steroid guru. Lmao, again.

Un-fucking-real.

What makes you think he runs cycles with boatloads of recs??? And when did he claim to be the “new steroid guru”. Because of an unfortunate situation Brook had some excess time on his hands which he used to become as familiar and informed as possible with AAS (more than he was before at least) and IMHO has done well for himself in this regard.

Do you not have anything in your past your ashamed of? or that the average joe would frown upon? i know i do.

Did you read his post?..

"Past cycles: Quite a few deca cycles… i would tend to gain 10lbs over 6-8 weeks on these… and IF i managed to stay clean, i would have kept all of that. Whenever i have managed to stay clean after a cycle - i have noticed that i keep the gains very well… "

I just think it’s ridiculous this is the guy that’s been running around throwing his two cents in at almost every turn in this forum recently. Of course I have things in my past I regret doing, but I’m not coming off a 3 month heroin dip and telling people how to run cycles. Would you take advice from a heroin/coke/amphetamine addict on how to run AAS? Give me a break

I can personaly identify with this guy.

maybe your “higher class” than that but its real and it happens
sometimes life isnt lived out of a book its lived in the streets and good people do bad things. its what you do with the knowledge that is gained by the mistakes you make that matters.

now he does say in that post PAST cycles, so i tend to believe he is clean now as far as recs go.

Well id have to say i bet hes mean with a needle :wink: But i still stick to my verdict that even though he may have been addicted to some bad shit, that doesnt give me sufficiant reason to think that he has no clue about AAS.

I believe one could be knowledgeable about both categories (whether one should be or not is a different discussion) I will say that you are right in the fact that he did post at an alarming rate for awhile lol

[quote]Nich wrote:
I can personaly identify with this guy.

maybe your “higher class” than that but its real and it happens
sometimes life isnt lived out of a book its lived in the streets and good people do bad things. its what you do with the knowledge that is gained by the mistakes you make that matters.[/quote]

I’m not “higher class”, I’ve had friends deal with drug problems and rehab, but if they also dabbled in AAS I sure as shit wouldn’t take any advice from them. That’s my point.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
now he does say in that post PAST cycles, so i tend to believe he is clean now as far as recs go.

Well id have to say i bet hes mean with a needle :wink: But i still stick to my verdict that even though he may have been addicted to some bad shit, that doesnt give me sufficiant reason to think that he has no clue about AAS.

i believe one could be knowledgeable about both categories (whether one should be or not is a different discussion) I will say that you are right in the fact that he did post at an alarming rate for awhile lol[/quote]
Ok, well, would you take advice from a guy who was addicted/using heroin for many years? Just because he also may be knowledgeable somewhat about AAS doesn’t change the fact that he can’t kick hard drugs…

My point being would YOU take AAS advice from a multi-substance addict? I mean seriously, I already know the answer, I just want you to say it lol.

If i established that a person knew more than me about AAS, either scientifically or from experience, and could aid me in that way; regardless of what other drugs/recs that person takes i would accept advice from them. IMO it would be closed-minded not too?

I’m sure there are college level professors, doctors, and many other types of people that teach and instruct on a daily basis that are more than likely addicted to some type of prescription meds, and /or some type of amphetamines.

But persons learn from them every day because regardless of what they may do/take in there spare time the point is they STILL know more than you do in that certain subject. And receiving advice from them would do no harm at all. its not like you take everything one person says and believe it to be the final verdict on that subject matter anyway. In my experience it is generally a collaboration of many different sources that i believe to be correct.

Am i saying im gonna let him instruct me on AAS use while faded out of his/her mind on smack? hell no but you get the idea