T Nation

My Turn- Test Eq & Some Other Crap

So… i started…

I frontloaded this time, and i am glad i did so far… we’ll see if it works out worth it.

I had quite a lot of gear, so i decided to do a fairly large cycle - for me at least.

Here it is…

Wk1-10 Test Cyp 750mg/wk (250mg 3x/wk)
Wk1-10 Bold Und 600mg/wk (200mg 3x/wk)

I frontloaded the first week like this:

Wk1 Test Cyp 1450mg
Wk1 Bold Und 1400mg

Yeah… that week i was pret-ty fucking moody, and ended up having ‘a go’ at a few strangers… whoops. THIS is why i dont do Tren.

The front load done in the specific way i did it, means i was at peak levels from day 1 of week 2.

I know that many of you will be concerned about the Eq at 10 weeks - but i think with the front load (which is recommended for Eq many places) i will be just fine.

It is week 2… Week 3 starts Monday…

I am doing well… strength isnt up as such, well a little - but only a few reps AND 2-5kg… thats 5-10lbs to the USA lot.

It is better than a couple of years on creatine - so i aint complaining.
The most i can see is in my physique… no weight gain, and i managed to drop a few lbs in the 2 weeks prior to this cycle… but so far, i am full, shoulders looking much rounder and my chest (which i am specializing at the moment) is responding very nicely indeed!
I tend to get ‘thicker’ very easily - which is a good thing i know, but i am definitely ‘thicker’ at the moment.

I have no real chance to take any pictures worthy of the forum yet… i may do some camera ones later - but i really want to find someone who can take em on a real digi-cam for me… so you can get the full benefit! :wink:

My measurements as is…

Chest 43"
Arms 16"
Neck 16"
Calf 16"
Thigh 24.5"

weight is down to 182lbs and i am now around 11% - i pushed upto as much as 13-14% with the slin, but dropped that uber fast with cessation of the drug…

This isnt a log… it is more an general update of my shit.

Back to the cycle,

I will be adding more drugs along the way…

So also this little lot:

Wk3-6 Anadrol 50mg/d
Wk3-6 Winstrol 25mg/d
Wk6-10 Dros Prop 50mg/d

PCT is kinda complicated at this stage and i trust you wont need to know. Taper… Nolvadex… you know what is supposed to happen.

Thats about it… OH!! Goals…

I (like BDE) am aiming hiiIIGH with my cycle. So i AM gonna hit 200 - and i may break 210 during the anadrol portion. We’ll see.

My general goal is to be 16st, which is 225lbs. I am 5’8" and i will be really pretty big then… it feels long off but i kinda forget where i am already, everyone already thinks i AM big… but i still dont consider myself that way at all yet!
Still its only another 35lbs… i mean… i reckon with 3-4 more cycles i will be 225lbs while ‘off’…

Wish me luck!

Oh, and Rainjack is a tool.

Brook

Nice looking cycle man!! Good luck with that!

If anyone wants to know my workout tell me, and i’ll post it. I cant be bothered typing it out for nothing though!

[quote] Brook wrote:
If anyone wants to know my workout tell me, and i’ll post it. I cant be bothered typing it out for nothing though![/quote]

Do tell.

Well thanks for keeping “your shit” updated lol.

looks like a fun run. i cant wait to jump back on…

CHEST SPECIALIZATION WORKOUT: CHEST WORKED 3 DAYS w/ BACK, DELTS, THIGHS AND ARMS SPLIT OVER THE REMAINING 2 DAYS.

:wink:

Day 1: Upper Chest;

Incline Bench 4x10-15
Low inc DB Press 4x4-10
High Inc Smith 4x4-12
Low Cable crossovers 4x8-15

Calves on Leg Press 3 sets. Rest pause 3 times on each set. 20-40r/p

Day 2: Thighs and Arms;

Squat 4x4-6
DB LegCurl 3x4-6
Front Squat 2x12-20
Lunge 1x10-20

Bicep Curl machine 5x6-12
Decline skullcrushers 5x8-12

Day 3: Lower/Mid Chest;

Flat Bench 4x4-9
Flat DB Bench 4x3-8
Bench Press Machine 4x8-15
Dec Flyes 4x8-15

Calves on Leg Press 3 sets. Rest pause 3 times on each set.20-40r/p

Day 4: Back and Delts;

Deadlift 4x1-6 (wave)
VBar Chins 3x10-20 (BW)
TBar Rows 2x8-12
Face Pulls 1xstripset

Seated OH Barbell 4x4-9
Prone Incline rear raise 3x10-15
Side lying side raise 2x8-12
Prone Incline front raise 1x11-15r/p

Day 5: Chest;

Flat DB Fly 3x8-15
Close Inc. Smith 3x6-10
Smith Bench 1xcluster, 1xbottom partials, 1xheavy negs.
DB Pullovers 3x5-9

Calves on Leg Press 3 sets. Rest pause 3 times on each set.20-40r/p

Thats it… after a few weeks i will move to a different bodypart - its how i am going to train for the next year or so… I have a good amount of thinkness that i will continue to add to, i am making sure i have perfect proportion.

I have no doubt that i will start to get a niggle in my rotator - due to all the pressing and not enough pulling… but we’ll see, i have had it before so i hope to be able to curb it before it gets an issue…

J

That’s a heck of a lot of pressing! Out of curiosity, why are you throwing in smith machine inclines when you’re already doing incline with both bar and DB? Compared to the other muscles, you’re not doing too much direct work for the arms. What’s the skinny on this?

Chest specialization

What’s wrong with this thing? A minute ago I saw a bunch of stuff you typed but now all I see is:

“Chest specialization”

Fair enough though. You make a good point. Hope this cycle goes well and keep us posted on how this regimen works out for you. It might be worth a try my next time around.

Hey!!! Thats a bastard…

At least you saw it… i dont have to write it again? I cant remember that far back… ;D

Yea, I saw it. But you better to write it all out again for everyone that’s wondering wtf we’re talking about. LOL

Only 1 exercise per week for biceps and triceps? How is that working for you?

[quote]iannotti wrote:
Only 1 exercise per week for biceps and triceps? How is that working for you?[/quote]

lol… i will edit that post - it is confusing so many of you.

It is maintenance work for the whole body while i do chest focus for 3 days out of 5.

The back, legs, delts and arms all get 10 sets each, worked over 2 days.

The chest is split into upper, lower and a general workout and a total of 44 sets a week… not sure if it is enough… JOKE! Joke…

B

well brook ,

the anticipation of this cycle has been killing me…lol

i mean you’ve kinda been planning it and been posting details here and there
so ive kinda been wondering about the start date

I’m psyched for ya man

i am gonna do a similar run end of September when my TRT blood tests are done

I am two weeks out of a short 7 weeker cruising on 100mg a week, feeling great

keeps us posted “dumb request as i know you will”

Sounds like its gonna be a great ride!

OH, BTW, I’m gonna have to try your ‘Chest Specialization’ Routine, seeing that my chest is my lagging point.

OK… so i havent had a full time job for over a year now, and i just started one this week.

It has been GREAT for my training, i have been able to do massive frequency and volumes continuously, without burning out…

My chest routine above, volume was perfect.

The week i began full time work, i felt overtrained within 3 days! WOW! My recovery has decreased massively!

I am kinda glad actually, it means i dont have to/cant do a 1.5hour session after a 8 hour shift!
I get to drop my volumes - and i am quite positive, as it is such a big change it will lead to a new growth spurt too.

My training was effective over the past year, but now as my situation has changed - so does my program…

Here is the 40hr work week version:

Day 1: Upper Chest and Bi;

Low inc DB Press 3x4-10
High Inc Smith 3x4-12
Incline Bench 3x10-15

Preacher 3x5-9
DB Scott 3x5-9

Calves

Day 2: Thighs and Tri’s;

DB LegCurl 3x4-6
Squat 3x15-20
Front Squat 2x12-20
Lunge 1x10-20

Decline skullcrushers 3x8-12
Kickbacks 3x6-10

Day 3: Lower/Mid Chest and Bi’s;

Flat Bench 3x4-9
Flat DB Bench 3x3-8
Bench Press Machine 3x8-15

Close grip Bar Curl 3x5-9
Incline DB Curl 3x8-12
Machine Curls 3x6-12

Calves

VBar Chins 3x10-20 (BW)
TBar Rows 3x8-12
Barbell Pullovers 3x6-10

Seated OH Barbell 3x4-9
Side lying side raise 3x8-12

Day 5: Chest width and Brachialis;

Flat DB Fly 3x8-15
Dec DB Fly 3x6-12
Cable x-over 3x8-15

Hammer Curls 3x5-9
X-Body Hammer Curls 3x6-12

Calves

Less volume - still plenty for the areas i am concentration on, and still effective for my personal recovery abilities.

As i get used to the full time work again my recovery will increase… so its all good!

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
OK… so i havent had a full time job for over a year now, and i just started one this week.

It has been GREAT for my training, i have been able to do massive frequency and volumes continuously, without burning out…

My chest routine above, volume was perfect.

The week i began full time work, i felt overtrained within 3 days! WOW! My recovery has decreased massively!

I am kinda glad actually, it means i dont have to/cant do a 1.5hour session after a 8 hour shift!

I get to drop my volumes - and i am quite positive, as it is such a big change it will lead to a new growth spurt too.

My training was effective over the past year, but now as my situation has changed - so does my program…

Here is the 40hr work week version:

Day 1: Upper Chest and Bi;

Low inc DB Press 3x4-10
High Inc Smith 3x4-12
Incline Bench 3x10-15

Preacher 3x5-9
DB Scott 3x5-9

Calves

Day 2: Thighs and Tri’s;

DB LegCurl 3x4-6
Squat 3x15-20
Front Squat 2x12-20
Lunge 1x10-20

Decline skullcrushers 3x8-12
Kickbacks 3x6-10

Day 3: Lower/Mid Chest and Bi’s;

Flat Bench 3x4-9
Flat DB Bench 3x3-8
Bench Press Machine 3x8-15

Close grip Bar Curl 3x5-9
Incline DB Curl 3x8-12
Machine Curls 3x6-12

Calves

VBar Chins 3x10-20 (BW)
TBar Rows 3x8-12
Barbell Pullovers 3x6-10

Seated OH Barbell 3x4-9
Side lying side raise 3x8-12

Day 5: Chest width and Brachialis;

Flat DB Fly 3x8-15
Dec DB Fly 3x6-12
Cable x-over 3x8-15

Hammer Curls 3x5-9
X-Body Hammer Curls 3x6-12

Calves

Less volume - still plenty for the areas i am concentration on, and still effective for my personal recovery abilities.

As i get used to the full time work again my recovery will increase… so its all good!

Brook[/quote]

Bah, I average 56 hour work weeks. So where is that version…LOL?

Anyways, how’s the appetite? How are you liking the EQ?

I am not eating much actually…

I am not deliberately eating tons… i COULD eat more - but the EQ is definitely not affecting me like that so far.

But its only been 2 weeks.

I am wanting to see some quality here - so i have a little Metformin that i am using, which is no doubt blunting my appetite.

I am not splurging, so to speak.

Brook

haven’t heard before that metformin suppresses appetite.

It slows the release of carbs, providing more steady blood levels - this BLUNTS appetite (not suppress) IIRC.

Maybe it isnt that - but i am eating a lot less than usual…

Who was it… testanabol, bushy or Eales - which one of you mentioned this?