My Trip To Germany

It was a great trip. I was there for 9 1/2 days. We took many day trips to various cities in the Rhineland and a 3 day trip to Munich, Salzburg (Austria), and Fussen.

This is the Neuschwanstein castle, which Disney used to model it’s castle.

Here is another picture of me at the castle.

Here I am at the Hofbrauhaus in Munich. If you’re wondering, that’s a liter of Low Carb Grow!

Affengeil.

Here’s another one from the Hofbrauhaus.

I have a picture of my wife and daughter at that spot at the Neuschwanstein and damned if we didn’t drink a few liters of that low carb grow too. Both the helles and the dunkel were great. Did you make it to the strip club across the street from the Hofbrauhaus?

We were there in March…except the kid, she was there from Aug. 02 to July 03.

I loved the place, especially Bavaria. Driving on the autobahn was cool too…:slight_smile: I definitely want to go back.

No, didn’t make it to any stip clubs. The Helles is good stuff.

Ah, the Autobahn. If anyone reading this is not familar with it - the speed limit on it usually varies from 60 - 80 mph. However there are many “unlimited” speed sections. We were crusing along nicely at 120 mph through these. :D)

This is the view from the porch of our guest house near Salzburg, Austria.

The castle at Heidelberg.

The grape vineyards and a view of Assmannhaussen and the Rhine River.

I don’t have internet access at home right now, so it may be Tuesday beofre I can answer any questions.

I have over 150 pictures from the trip posted at www.thejeffpage.8k.com/germany.html

I`m fucking jealous! =0)

You look crazy.

salzburg is the most gorgeous city in europe…

Jeff, that was awesome, thanks for sharing.

I’m impressed by the website, as well as the angles you chose for a lot of the architecture you photographed. Probaby photos of opprotunity, but they felt more intimate than your run of the mill postcard photos.

Nice work, thanks again.

BradTGIF, thanks for the compliments!