T Nation

My Tribunal

Someone has initiated a Tribunal to have me removed from the T-Cell Alpha thing.

I have never posted in T-Cell Alpha (intentionally anyway). I don’t agree with the philosophy of T-Cell Alpha and will not post in there. I don’t think anyone should have a right to vote someone out, unless they subscribe to the philosophy of the Nuremburg Laws.

If T-Nation is now to have ‘Gauleiters’, count me out.

Proudly,
The Headhunter

I don’t know about voting you out of anything, but if you reference “Atlas Shrugged” or Ayn Rand one more time I will hunt you down and kick you in your coin purse.

Is there a link to said “Tribunal”?

I haven’t visited the T-Cell Alpha doohickey, so I haven’t formed much an opinion on it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I guess it’s kind of like Survivor?

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
I guess it’s kind of like Survivor?[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Someone has initiated a Tribunal to have me removed from the T-Cell Alpha thing.

r[/quote]

Just read the Tribunal thread, No 1 is that the person remains anonymous, that’s as weak as piss, isn’t this suppose to be a website for men with a spine, not men who hide in the shadows squealing.

it’s kinda like the book “Lord of the flys”

[quote]Chushin wrote:

Just check the T-Cell Forum; you’ll see it.[/quote]

Thanks, I found it.

Hmmm. A petition to vote out someone who hasn’t even posted in that particular forum: getting rid of someone who is otherwise entitled to be there before they do anything. What cowardly nonsense.

Isn’t it cute to watch big, bad, intimidating bodybuilders act like a clique of 13 year old Heathers?

Did you nominate yourself HH? How would anyone know you were a member?

I don’t have an opinion to express about Headhunter. But judgment of whether someone should be voted off T-cell Alpha SHOULD be based on all of their posts and actions on this site. That’s obviously indicative and probably dispositive of their conduct. Why would anyone expect their posts to be any different in T-cell Alpha? If members decide they don’t want a particular kind of nonsense in T-Cell Alpha, what’s wrong with that?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Did you nominate yourself HH? How would anyone know you were a member?[/quote]

No. I had no intention of joining because I don’t agree with the idea. I was nominated by a long time member here whom I respect.

If I went in their private club and stirred up shit, they could vote me out. No problem. But to vote someone out because you dislike his politics or worldview, especially since I’ve never posted there (to my knowledge), smacks of something else.

Then there’s the issue of my supporting (through my supplement purchases) a club that excludes me for no discernable reason. That smacks of ‘Jim Crow’ type rules.

Anyway, I’m never posting there but the principle does bother me.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
I don’t have an opinion to express about Headhunter. But judgment of whether someone should be voted off T-cell Alpha SHOULD be based on all of their posts and actions on this site. That’s obviously indicative and probably dispositive of their conduct. Why would anyone expect their posts to be any different in T-cell Alpha? If members decide they don’t want a particular kind of nonsense in T-Cell Alpha, what’s wrong with that?[/quote]

I never posted there. They presumed me guilty, that I would post ‘nonsense’ there. I thought that a person was innocent until proven guilty.

I don’t post political stuff in the Supplement forum. Why would I go and post unrelated stuff in someone’s private club?

What does this have to do with Politics & World Issues???

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Chushin wrote:

Just check the T-Cell Forum; you’ll see it.

Thanks, I found it.

Hmmm. A petition to vote out someone who hasn’t even posted in that particular forum: getting rid of someone who is otherwise entitled to be there before they do anything. What cowardly nonsense.

Isn’t it cute to watch big, bad, intimidating bodybuilders act like a clique of 13 year old Heathers?[/quote]

What he said.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

No. I had no intention of joining because I don’t agree with the idea. I was nominated by a long time member here whom I respect.

If I went in their private club and stirred up shit, they could vote me out. No problem. But to vote someone out because you dislike his politics or worldview, especially since I’ve never posted there (to my knowledge), smacks of something else.

Then there’s the issue of my supporting (through my supplement purchases) a club that excludes me for no discernable reason. That smacks of ‘Jim Crow’ type rules.

[/quote]

That is all fine and good. But you forgot to answer “How would anyone know you were a member?”

You nominated yourself, dickwad.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Chushin wrote:

Just check the T-Cell Forum; you’ll see it.

Thanks, I found it.

Isn’t it cute to watch big, bad, intimidating bodybuilders act like a clique of 13 year old Heathers?[/quote]

I think it is even cuter to watch supposed weight lifters avoid ever actually posting about weight lifting, or only do so on rare occasions. Meanwhile, they fill up an entire forum on off topic issues about politics on a BODYBUILDING WEBSITE…and that doesn’t sound odd? Talk about calling the kettle black.

Has anyone found out if people like JeffR even lifted weights?

As far as this topic, no one could have known Headhunter was a member unless he posted in that forum. Therefore, the ONLY people who could put him up for tribunal…would be himself or the person who invited him in.

That means he did it himself.

Gee, what a hard decision on trolling.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

That is all fine and good. But you forgot to answer “How would anyone know you were a member?”

You nominated yourself, dickwad.[/quote]

I don’t get why he even plays the game like he didn’t.

No one else knew he was in.

All someone would have to do is click on his name to see the “Tribunal” option.

My guess is that a lot of people click on his name.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
All someone would have to do is click on his name to see the “Tribunal” option.

My guess is that a lot of people click on his name.[/quote]

And someone used this to try to kick him out because of things he posted in another forum and does so anonymously-

That is cowardly move and worse than anything HH has ever posted.

IF he has something to say about BB or nutrition you will never know now.

Deservedly so.