My Tren Expierence

Just thought I would post this to share my Tren experience. I am finishing up my bulking cycle which is my 2nd cycle, and consisted of:

900 MG Test CYP FL in week 1
450 MG Test CYP weeks 2-6, 2X a week at 225
250 MG Tren E done at 125 MG 2X a week at 125
280 MG VAR first 4 weeks

PCT
Femara ? ran this throughout the cycle.
Nolva
Dostinex - ran this at .5 mg E4D throughout the cycle.
Alpha Male
Methoxy (to aid in retaining gains)

All I can say is the Tren E is amazing. The strength and pumps were incredible. The source told me that this Tren powder was 95 % pure, as opposed to about 75 % in general.

At week 4 the sides kicked in:

• Shortness of breath.
  • Lack of motivation
  • A general feeling of malaise
  • And I am sure my BP went up.

The worst side was the lower back cramps. Squats, Dead?s and any types of BB rows were out of the question. I worked around this using DB?s and the Leg Press.

I dropped the Tren E in week 4 and finished up with NPP, which really helped the cramps go away. Also the other sides started abating after 3 days.

Lessons learned, add Taurine and Potassium for Tren cramps.

Results: Started at 220 and I am setting at 247, added some nice mass.

Very interesting bro, good post and nice results.

Just a few questions if you don’t mind. What’s dostinex? And I’ve been toying with the idea of using tren E in the shorties that I’ll be running till somewhere around june/july (2 on 4 off). If I pulled a frontload with say 750 then thre days later used another 500/750 do you think I’d be clear after 14 days to start pct? Also how long did it take to kick/would it be even worth it?

[quote]Wideguy wrote:
Very interesting bro, good post and nice results.

Just a few questions if you don’t mind. What’s dostinex? And I’ve been toying with the idea of using tren E in the shorties that I’ll be running till somewhere around june/july (2 on 4 off). If I pulled a frontload with say 750 then thre days later used another 500/750 do you think I’d be clear after 14 days to start pct? Also how long did it take to kick/would it be even worth it?[/quote]

Dostinex is a prolactin inhibitor. Not sure I needed it at the level I was running the Tren at, but I would rather be safe than lactating. In my research, Dostinex is being hailed as a sexual performance enhancer, I did notice more wood and better erections. I also had some moderate headaches.

The Tren kicked in towards the end of week 1 or so. I didn’t FL it because of the sides, also this being only my 2nd cycle, I wanted to be conservative. I know I couldn’t handle what your proposing but that’s me. I never used Tren Acetate, maybe that would be better for the shorties you propose? Beside the lower back cramps, I also cramped all over, lats, calves, toes, even when I was chewing food, my jaw would cramp. I’ll try the Taurine next time around. By the way, the Tren E cleared pretty quick, I could feel the cloud start to lift 4 or 5 days after my last shot. Hope this helps.

Here’s some info on Dostinex:

Drugs Approved by the FDA
Drug Name: Dostinex Tablets (cabergoline tablets)
The following information is obtained from various newswires, published medical journal articles, and medical conference presentations.

Company: Pharmacia & Upjohn
Approval Status: Approved January 1997
Treatment for: hyperprolactinemic disorders

General Information
Dostinex has been approved for the treatment of hyperprolactinemic disorders, either idiopathic or due to pituitary adenomas (tumors).

Clinical Results
In a clinical trial involving approximately 450 subjects, Dostinex was compared with bromocriptine in treating hyperporlactinemia. In the eight-week, double blind trial, prolactin levels returned to normal in 77% of subjects treated with Dostinex (0.5mg twice weekly) compared to 59% of those treated with bromocriptine (2.5 mg twice-daily). Restoration of menses occurred in 77% of women treated with Dostinex, compared to 70% of those treated with bromocriptine.

Among subjects with galactorrhea (excessive breast milk discharge), the symptom disappeared in 73% of those treated with Dostinex, compared to 56% of 231 subjects taking bromocriptine.

Side Effects
Clinical studies also showed the safety profile of Dostinex compares favorably to bromocriptine. Two percent of 221 subjects taking Dostinex discontinued treatment due to side effects during the eight-week study, versus six percent of 231 subjects taking bromocriptine.

Nausea is the most common side effect of both drugs. During the eight-week, double-blinded portion of the trial, 29% of subjects experienced nausea with Dostinex compared with 43% of those taking bromocriptine.

Dostinex is contraindicated in subjects with uncontrolled hypertension or known hypersensitivity to ergot derivatives.

Additional Information
Hyperprolactinemia is usually caused by a benign tumor on the pituitary gland that results in excess production of prolactin, the hormone that controls lactation. Doctors treat from 70,000 to 100,000 patients with the condition each year, the vast majority of whom are women. It most commonly affects women between the ages of 20 to 50 and can cause cessation of menstruation, excessive milk discharge and infertility. In men, the condition can cause decreased libido and impotence.

what sorts of dosages of taurine and potasium are needed to safeguard against the cramps caused by taurine? any idea where i can read up on this a bit more?

[quote]quebola wrote:
what sorts of dosages of taurine and potasium are needed to safeguard against the cramps caused by taurine? any idea where i can read up on this a bit more?[/quote]

You could check the boards, do a search, try “Tren Cramps”. Some people swear by it others don’t have any luck. When I run Tren again, I will be using it.