My Traps Dominate My Body

For some reason my traps are a fuking dominating factor on my body. I have huge traps for some reason. I used to be a twig at 130lbs 6ft and now im at 200lbs and over that 3.5 years span my traps are massive. It gets kinda of annoying also because whenever i do lateral raises i feel it mostly in my traps which makes it harder for me to hit my shoulders better. anyone else have this problem?

i have trap envy already

Post picture of massive traps.

I get the feeling that you didn’t really want to ask a question.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Post picture of massive traps.[/quote]

big trap indeed…

fuck my pic didn’t post, it was a huge mouse trap harharhar…fuck it

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
fuck my pic didn’t post, it was a huge mouse trap harharhar…fuck it

never mind it’s there, damn you foolish internet[/quote]

It posted…and the only way it would be funnier is if a hooker was sitting on it.

LOL fucking epic

Somewhat relevant:

I find my traps take over easy on shoulder work too, duh…

SO if I do traps first, I can feel them kicking in and adjust my ROM to keep my delts doing the work.

Gotta post pics of the massive traps.

If no pics are posted, you are a liar.

liar liar

your pants…are on FIIIIIIREEEEE

stop doing shrugs 5 days a week and do legs once in a while. :wink:

haha ill try and get some pics up, and i never do shrugs because they grow like weeds.

[quote]jck524 wrote:
haha ill try and get some pics up, and i never do shrugs because they grow like weeds. [/quote]

Hrmm user is from 2007 however i have a feeling it will be failure :frowning:

Do You have a neck? if you do, your traps are not massive.

[quote]jck524 wrote:
For some reason my traps are a fuking dominating factor on my body. I have huge traps for some reason. I used to be a twig at 130lbs 6ft and now im at 200lbs and over that 3.5 years span my traps are massive. It gets kinda of annoying also because whenever i do lateral raises i feel it mostly in my traps which makes it harder for me to hit my shoulders better. anyone else have this problem?[/quote]

I have a similar problem, but for me it’s my it my delts. I can’t fit through doorways and sit in cars, I actually haven’t sat in a car or walked through a doorway for 3.5 years. Each time I try to bench press I just end up shoulder pressing, it gets so annoying that I’m so huge.

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Post picture of massive traps.

big trap indeed…[/quote]

Dude, where the hell do you even find a picture of a giant mouse trap?! -lol

S

You got that problem too?

My legs, back, and chest are huge…I just wish they’d stop growing! lol

Stop eating so much trapple sauce and it will slow their growth.

6, 200 lbs and massive traps…