T Nation

My Transformation Video

This a transformation video of photos taken of me when I was in my mid 20s and out of condition and photos of me in my late 30s and early 40s in condition.

great work

I’ve seen some of your stuff on Youtube Felx, it’s great to see a competitor who consistently gets into awesome condition.

Insane bicep peak btw.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
great work[/quote]

Thanks very much.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:
I’ve seen some of your stuff on Youtube Felx, it’s great to see a competitor who consistently gets into awesome condition.

Insane bicep peak btw.[/quote]

Thanks very much I am getting ready for a show in 8 weeks looking great in your avatar photo any plans to compete yourself.

[quote]FELIX 43 wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Thanks very much I am getting ready for a show in 8 weeks looking great in your avatar photo any plans to compete yourself.[/quote]

Thanks! Just the Mens Health cover model comp this year, nothing too serious for me yet.

What show is it you are doing?

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]FELIX 43 wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

Thanks very much I am getting ready for a show in 8 weeks looking great in your avatar photo any plans to compete yourself.[/quote]

Thanks! Just the Mens Health cover model comp this year, nothing too serious for me yet.

What show is it you are doing?[/quote]

Good luck with the Mens Health cover model comp I am sure you will be competing on stage before to long. The comp I am doing is the UKBFF NI I am competing in the Classic Class.