My Tram Experience

[quote]roon12 wrote:
I think she has since been arrested.

Gotta feel for the kid though. I wonder what the reaction would have been if the woman was alone though?[/quote]

Why did they arrest her? A fine for being drunk and disorderly would have been enough.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
It is no secret that the western world is being invaded by people from nowhere. If you don’t care about it or think that I am racist you clearly don’t live with it in your daily life (yet).[/quote]

People from ‘‘nowhere’’?

Lol

You mean people from places Westerners invaded and went on a rampage, pillage, mass murders and, caused havoc and mess? The same places some western countries got and still get diamonds, rubies, gold, cotton, wood, tea, coffee, cacao, drugs (yes, drugs!) and oil from?

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
I feel like the other people on the tram would not have let her go on so long as she did here in America. I was surprised the kid who got up at 1:14 didn’t actually get in her face. Kind of disappointed he didn’t either.
Serious question, as I’ve never been out of the States: are bystanders really this docile normallyy in the UK, or is it just in this video?[/quote]

The kid got up on “nig” . He thought she was using a racial slur but was grasping to name a country and came up with a portmanteau of Siberia, Nigeria and Nicaragua. She did get as good as she gave off one of her ‘peers’ at the end.[/quote]

You know, I was trying to figure out what she was saying. I think that we need a translation, but Nigeria and Nicaragua aren’t even close.

I have spend a good amount of time in Central America. Nicaragua is a beautiful country, although very poor.

I know nothing of Nigeria.

I guess they both begin with ‘Ni’ and have brown people?

Anyway, Nicaraga is right next to Costa Rica and has many of the same sites to see, for much less than Costa Rica.

I would recommend.

(Although I only spent a couple of weeks there, so I don’t know all that much, but my experiences were positive.)

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
I feel like the other people on the tram would not have let her go on so long as she did here in America. I was surprised the kid who got up at 1:14 didn’t actually get in her face. Kind of disappointed he didn’t either.
Serious question, as I’ve never been out of the States: are bystanders really this docile normallyy in the UK, or is it just in this video?[/quote]

The kid got up on “nig” . He thought she was using a racial slur but was grasping to name a country and came up with a portmanteau of Siberia, Nigeria and Nicaragua. She did get as good as she gave off one of her ‘peers’ at the end.[/quote]

You know, I was trying to figure out what she was saying. I think that we need a translation, but Nigeria and Nicaragua aren’t even close.

I have spend a good amount of time in Central America. Nicaragua is a beautiful country, although very poor.

Anyway, Nicaraga is right next to Costa Rica and has many of the same sites to see, for much less than Costa Rica.

I would recommend.

(Although I only spent a couple of weeks there, so I don’t know all that much, but my experiences were positive.)

[/quote]

I guarantee you she couldn’t point any of them out on a map, probably a coincidence and slip of the tongue, considering she couldn’t name “Nigeria”.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
I guarantee you she couldn’t point any of them out on a map, probably a coincidence and slip of the tongue, considering she couldn’t name “Nigeria”.[/quote]

I know that she couldn’t, and this just boggles my mind.

You can get free internet service anywhere. Look at a fucking map. Have some interest in what goes on beyond the square mile you live in.

I simply can’t wrap my head around this point of view.

i thought white trash was an exclusive american creation

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

I would recommend.

[/quote]

Check Nigeria’s population. Mindboggling.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:

Gotta feel for the kid though. I wonder what the reaction would have been if the woman was alone though?[/quote]

Why did they arrest her? A fine for being drunk and disorderly would have been enough.

[/quote]

The reason given for the arrest was “racially/religiously aggravated intentional harassment”
She will next appear in court on Tuesday

I think any country full of British people should welcoming anybody of any other race with open arms.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
i thought white trash was an exclusive american creation [/quote]

Nope. Heaps of white trash here in Australia aswell.
We even have a “baby bonus”. The government gives thousands of dollars to you if you have a baby. Ensures that the white trash race doesnt die out.

Anyway, last time I visited Britain was about 5 years ago, and I did note a large multicultural aspect to there population.

tweet

I forgot to say that she sounds and looks idiotic.

I wonder what’s her occupation.

Where exactly in England was this?

[quote]roon12 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]roon12 wrote:

[/quote]

The reason given for the arrest was “racially/religiously aggravated intentional harassment”
She will next appear in court on Tuesday[/quote]

I guess she was stone cold sober when she kicked off then.

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
i thought white trash was an exclusive american creation [/quote]

“White trash” was coined by US Northern white tourists touring the antibellium South as a way to explain how white poverty could exist because the Northern whites equated white skin with privilege. So it is actually a racist comment directed towards Southern whites.

So to answer your question, basically.