T Nation

My Training Plan

New to T Nation
Just looking for opinions on training plan I will be working on for the next 4 to 6 weeks.
Clean and press
Zercher Squats
Incline press
DB Shoulder press
T Bar rows
Dips superseted with BB Culrs

Workout 2
20 rep breathing squat
Push press
Farmers walk
kroc rows
DB Chest press
Pull ups superseted with rope pull downs

Workout 3
Bench press
Seated military press
barbell rows
Bar pushdowns supersted with DB Curls

Each week I will swap a few exercise between workouts.

this doesnt make any sense (or its the best goddamn thing ever). why have you chosen to group these exercises like you have? what sets/reps, what weight, what are your stats? what are your goals?

In addition to what caveman wrote, What happens after week 6? Why are you swapping exercises every single week?

that is alot of shoulder work...that's alot of everything actually.

not that much rowing though

Too many high skill exercises. Unless you allready have perfect form on all this crap (I'm assuming the answer is no) you are going to waste a lot of time just learning the lifts for each day. No single day is an optimal workout, and I'm not sure that combined they even create an optimal situation over an entire week.

If you really want to design your own routine, start with a time tested split like upper/lower, push/pull/legs etc. There should be some logic as to why the exercises on any given day go together.

You sound too inexperienced to be writing your own programs, this doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason for what's on it and when, i.e. why 20-rep breathing squats? Why Kroc rows after farmers walks? Etc. Just follow a basic beginner program (preferrably for more than 6 weeks) and see what effect it has. Try Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength, Bill Starr's 5x5, or the example Dan John gives in Mass Made Simple- you'll like that because it only gives you 2 days a week, the 3rd is whatever you want.