My Training Plan - Looking for Some Insight

I’m 10 pushups away from the goal - I can get to 25, although I’m already on the limit of my forces. Will keep working on that.

About the deadlift and squats: I train at home and I don’t have a trap bar. Using dumbbells may be easier so i’ll give it a try.
About the squats: Front Squats seem to work better on me. I also like them more than back squats, since they seem more “challenging”. I haven’t squatted for a while - 6/7months I guess - so i’ll try some front squats with light weight just to check my form.
Maybe i can train doing Front squats and split squats, alternating between each exercise each week/training, what do you think?

Also, I’ve read those articles and there are plenty of exercises that I know I can do without big limitations, so I’ll incorporate them (actually, some were already on my original plan).

About the running, I’m thinking about running 3 days a week, and I think i’m gonna try to run on the same days that i’m doing the weights. After the weighted exercises, that is.
I have been able to run 2300km in 13 minutes, so I don’t think I’m that far from the final goal. Will keep working on that, but I believe that the running is just that: I just have to run to get better at it.

Thanks once again for your help!