My The T-Nation Song

Well everyone, I’ve got the greatest gift that T-Nation could ever recieve. Okay, so definitely not the greatest. I would like you all to take a listen to my song I made about T-Nation. Please not this song was just made for kicks and laughs, and the lyrics are below. LISTEN TO IT HERE(Click on the song "T-Nation, then either mp3, lo-fi, or hi-fi):

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=89841&songID=5098803

If you guys really enjoy this one, and/or want to be included in a future song, I’ll make a “The T-Nation Song Part II: Poliquin Appears”.

By the way, feel free to give me ideas on who to add in the next T-Nation songs.

The T-Nation Song Part I: Welcome Mat

Gotta lift that barbell
Gonna give it hell
Man this weight is light
Guess it’s cause my grip is tight

If I ever meet TC
We’ll say the best meat is pussy
Take his advice he’s smart
buyin his book would be a start

(Chorus)and I live to lift that barbell
I love my sweet iron hell

Have you read Muscle Revolution
it can be your training solution
you just gotta find what works for you
but you still gotta pay your dues

Oh shit, I think I’m a bat
I need my coat, cause I’m fat
What’s my body fat look like to you
Wait a minute, I’ll just go and hold up this shoe

Chorus

Have you ever heard of Dave Tate
He had a great fate
You can learn to eat right too
Just be sure to bring a food

Chorus

Hope you all get a laugh or kick out of it!

U asked. It was awful, but you got the stones to post it. For that, I salute you.

This is both horrible and fantastic at the same time.

Props.

Haha, it’s not like this was serious material.

I had 20 minutes to kill; why not goof off on guitar and make a song about T-Nation?

You are the next american idol.

No Prof X mention?

Sweet…

-Zen

You sound like you’re from arkansas…

Very cool that this is the way you like to kill 20 minutes. Some people pick up a magazine and pretend to read an article, others play solitaire and still more numb their brains with TV they don’t even like.

The song is ridiculous and tongue and cheeky, yet I feel compelled to read through the words again…and again. Please give me no part in the song’s second installment (unless you rhyme 138 with fun dirty hate, or something equally imaginative.)

Ha ha. I heard this before all of you!

This should be added to the “T-Nation Radio” section. lol

Aahahahaha legend!

hahaha great!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
No Prof X mention?[/quote]

“You are no use to me, unless you are above 10 millions pounds, professor x.”

Okay, since the last one recieved a bit of positive feedback, I’m going to make another, this time played in a different genre of music-alternative, grunge era.

Also, Part II will now be covering the TAChick escapade, Tim Phoenix, people wanting size small T-Nation tees, Professor X, and SMCBA.

[quote]Fulmen wrote:
Okay, since the last one recieved a bit of positive feedback, I’m going to make another, this time played in a different genre of music-alternative, grunge era.

Also, Part II will now be covering the TAChick escapade, Tim Phoenix, people wanting size small T-Nation tees, Professor X, and SMCBA.

[/quote]

Way to represent the SMCBA!

[quote]Mister T. wrote:
This is great.

Not only do we have T-Nation movies, but we now have T-Nation songs.

We need to pool some goddamn money together and start a country.[/quote]

a… errr… country?

All hail small height!

haha that was awesome man, good job.

The more I listen to that song, the more I like it. lol

It’s great. My wife asked me what the hell that was. :slight_smile:

In all seriousness though, you have a good singing voice (and I mean that in a completely non-gay way, NTTAWWT).

Do you sing in any band, or any grunge karaoke?

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
Fulmen wrote:

Way to represent the SMCBA![/quote]

For the benefit of the ignorant, (me), what does SMCBA mean?