My Testosterone Levels........

read in some aunty magazine that chicks get sexually mature in 30s but guys sexually mature at 16 ( hormonally) and then its all downhill…
is it true?? are there any tests to determine the levels of testosterone in the body??

Your testosterone levels are highest at 16; it’s why you get zits everywhere and are horny 24/7 - and able to build muscle like crazy. After that, the levels decreases each year, which - to some extent - is a good thing IMO because I’D hate to be 16 all my life. However, once you’re past 35-40, many guys get fairly low in testosterone. Determining your own levels is something any doctor should be able to do with some bloodwork; it might be worth it.

[quote]fatboi wrote:
read in some aunty magazine that chicks get sexually mature in 30s but guys sexually mature at 16 ( hormonally) and then its all downhill…
is it true?? are there any tests to determine the levels of testosterone in the body??[/quote]

Yes, it’s true.

They don’t call them Cougars for no reason.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]fatboi wrote:
is it true?? are there any tests to determine the levels of testosterone in the body??[/quote]

Yes, it’s true.

They don’t call them Cougars for no reason.[/quote]

Because they sprout whiskers?

The age window for Cougars (roughly ages 30 to 40) when their testosterone is at their highest is often is VERY short, after 43 or so they’re frigid again, get hot flashes, estrogen returns with a vengeance…As opposed to Men when they peak at 16 or so but maintain it fairy high IF they maintain themselves from ages 16 to 66 and maybe longer…IF they take care of themselves.

So Men have potentially a 50+ year desire of Sex…Women however, when they REALLY desire Sex, is only about 10 years.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
Your testosterone levels are highest at 16; it’s why you get zits everywhere and are horny 24/7 - and able to build muscle like crazy. After that, the levels decreases each year, which - to some extent - is a good thing IMO because I’D hate to be 16 all my life. However, once you’re past 35-40, many guys get fairly low in testosterone. Determining your own levels is something any doctor should be able to do with some bloodwork; it might be worth it.[/quote]

IDK about growing muscle like crazy for all people lol, I weight trained pretty seriously in High School and made no serious notable changes until I graduated… Err maybe I just had a super hyperactive metabolism and didn’t eat enough burgers…

@proffesor x , lol
please get me to meet some!!!

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]fatboi wrote:

Yes, it’s true.

[/quote]

Cuz they have teeth down there!

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]fatboi wrote:

Yes, it’s true.

[/quote]

lol

Cougar is such an appealing term especially when you consider the male counterpart is pedophile.

…be on guard or you’ll wind up cougar bait.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:
lol

Cougar is such an appealing term especially when you consider the male counterpart is pedophile.

…be on guard or you’ll wind up cougar bait.
[/quote]

No. The male counterpart is “a middle aged guy who likes barely legal girls”. There are many of them and it usually isn’t even frowned upon. Just saying.

Take what people say with a grain of salt. It is more complicated than hormones.

[quote]fatboi wrote:

Yes, it’s true.

Fucking crap you are ugly. You look like a normal size midget.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]fatboi wrote:

Yes, it’s true.

[/quote]

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]fatboi wrote:

Yes, it’s true.

[/quote]

I keep asking myself why I never hear anything like that to my face.

then I remember…the internet gives everyone iBalls

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]fatboi wrote:

Yes, it’s true.

[/quote]

then I remember…the internet gives everyone iBalls[/quote]

That includes you too. Don’t go there. Muscle doesn’t mean a whole lot in a fight. BTW never met anyone that was bullet proof.

You two shake hands and jump on the peace train. You may have friends here you don’t know.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]fatboi wrote:

Yes, it’s true.

[/quote]

That includes you too. Don’t do go there. Muscle doesn’t mean a whole lot in a fight. BTW never met anyone that was bullet proof.
[/quote]

I was just commenting on the ugly part. I am no pretty boy but “exclamation ugly” ain’t me.

If Muhammad Ali can be pretty I’m at least living in a house down the street.

This thread delivered.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]fatboi wrote:

Yes, it’s true.

[/quote]

That includes you too. Don’t do go there. Muscle doesn’t mean a whole lot in a fight. BTW never met anyone that was bullet proof.
[/quote]

I was just commenting on the ugly part. I am no pretty boy but “exclamation ugly” ain’t me.

If Muhammad Ali can be pretty I’m at least living in a house down the street.[/quote]

Well played.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
No. The male counterpart is “a middle aged guy who likes barely legal girls”. [/quote]

Technically the male counter part is just a middle age guy who has money.

@sufiandy; bro you let your partner die checking out that chick’s ass, he aint talking to you anymore , is he?