T Nation

My Test May Have Gone Unsterile

I got a new cycle going. As i was popping the saftey cap off the vial, the stopper came out as well. It fell on the floor and I accidentally touched it with my finger. Without noticing, i put it back on the vial. I know the oil touched the stopper.

Can I put the test in the oven with the glass vial? What shall I do?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It’s not… All their bottles were good until this one.

I’ll start looking around… Thanks!

I’m just concerned that the glass will break from the heat of the oven…

I got the .22 micromilimeter filter.

I’m guessing i draw in the ‘‘baked’’ gear into syringe, dispose the needle, hookup the filter, place gear into a sterile vile.

[quote]Hussayn wrote:
I got a new cycle going. As i was popping the saftey cap off the vial, the stopper came out as well. It fell on the floor and I accidentally touched it with my finger. Without noticing, i put it back on the vial. I know the oil touched the stopper.
[/quote]

How on earth did you put the stopper back on the vial without noticing? You should have just pre-loaded the whole vial into your barrels while it was still topless.

At any rate, be sure to vent the vial before baking it. And yes, that’s how you use the filter.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:

At any rate, be sure to vent the vial before baking it.[/quote]

Why is this step important?

I will be baking it without the stopper…

So you put the stopper back in and contaminated the gear. Then you took it back out so airborne germs can fall in?

Anyways, it’s not an important step anymore seeing as you’ll bake with an open top.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
So you put the stopper back in and contaminated the gear. Then you took it back out so airborne germs can fall in?

Anyways, it’s not an important step anymore seeing as you’ll bake with an open top.[/quote]

Yeah, i did a bobo. I was more concerned of sealing it so my test doesn’t fall out (incase of any accidents) lol. But oh well, shit happens.

I"ll let you know how it goes.

This is like deja vu. I had the same thing happen to me with my supposed BD test e. Well actually I don’t think I touched the underside of the stopper. I ended up filtering it through an 18G W/5 micron filter into a new sterile vile.

I used the whole vial and there was no problem. The injections were actually amazingly smooth. Since then I have opened two more vials of the stuff and was careful to not rip off the metal sheathing. I actually have to pry it back and forth until it snaps, otherwise it’ll rip the sheathing completely off.

Where exactly did you look for that filter, i assume you had it already?!

As for your claim that your gear ISNT UGL gear… and that “all their bottles were good till this one” - well, sorry bud but that screams of fake to me, if it indeed isnt UG after all.
No Pharmaceutical grade (even comes in multi-use vials IME) would have such shabby workmanship - let alone the little detail i mentioned in brackets.

Was it BD? Or was it Veterinary gear do you mean?

You seem to have done research on filtering and brewing however.

Brook

The serial numbers come out as valid off their website. I"m not worried about authenticity of my product. It’s probably just that batch that went faulty.

I went to get the filter from an old school pharmacy beside my work. They only carried medecine, pharmacetucal equipment (vials, syringes, pins, filters) and natural health products.

Anyhow,

I baked the vial the same day. I drew the gear in a syringe with a pin, attached the filter to the syringe then a pin to the filter. The pin surprizing fits on the filter and does not leak even though there’s no screw mechanism. I preloaded my gear in separate syringes so i’d be ready to go.

It’s been 2 injections with no infection !

Thanks everyone

I think you are a little unsure as to the exact definition of UGL.

However, looks like you are good to go.

UG = Unlisenced/Illegal production
Pfiser = Not UG

How long should it take for an infection to show up?

OK… good boy.

Now what do you think about the shoddy workmanship of that vial? The serial number matches the site you bought it from?

I remember why i dont like you. Have fun.

[quote] Brook wrote:
OK… good boy.

Now what do you think about the shoddy workmanship of that vial? The serial number matches the site you bought it from?

I remember why i dont like you. Have fun.[/quote]

you don’t read things twice… anyway, have a good day :slight_smile: