My Take on Alpha Male.

This is not scientific or anything but here is my experience:

I took Alpha Male for a couple of bottles worth but I did not notice anything. Here’s the thing, though, I am a poor student so after bottle #2 I lapsed in taking it. First thing I experienced was absolutely horrendous recovery from lifting. It was like I never lifted before and then tried to go for 6 hours of heavy lifting. It was bad and I was hurting. The other thing was my mood. I was irritable, depressed and apathetic.

So, I get some dough and get another 2 bottles. I really notice nothing, but I run out of dough and go off it again. This time, the recovery issues were not as bad but my mood plummeted. Brutal. My girlfriend actually asked me if I had stopped taking my “man” pills again and remarked that when I am off them I am pretty unpleasant. She suggests that I should find a way to get them, no matter what.

So there it is. Not saying it truly works or anything but it affects my life in ways that people notice.

BTW, I am 38.

Would that not be the definition of working?

[quote]dreatx wrote:
So there it is. Not saying it truly works or anything but it affects my life in ways that people notice.
[/quote]

Maybe a sign not to buy anymore “man pills”

What were you expecting?