My T-Nation Tattoo

[quote]Joe D. wrote:
DaahsirRoon wrote:
Joe D. wrote:
I was thinking of getting bodybuilding.com tattooed across my back, is that pretty hardcore?

Are you an idiot?

What, so my neck then?[/quote]

Warmer

lakerman91 wrote:
DaahsirRoon wrote:
Joe D. wrote:
I was thinking of getting bodybuilding.com tattooed across my back, is that pretty hardcore?

Are you an idiot?

It looks like you’re the one who is the idiot. It’s called a joke Einstein.

Why would you think that I think that i’m not an idiot. What does me being an idiot have to do with him being an idiot?

Suspense !!!

[quote]lakerman91 wrote:
DaahsirRoon wrote:
Joe D. wrote:

Are you an idiot?

It looks like you’re the one who is the idiot. It’s called a joke Einstein. [/quote]

Why would you think that I think that i’m not an idiot. What does me being an idiot have to do with him being an idiot?

hmm I wonder if these gang members in prison read T-Nation too? FYI the gang is called the “Texas Syndicate” and their logo is very similar to T-Nation’s.

i have the myspace logo on my sss

[quote]StevenF wrote:
hmm I wonder if these gang members in prison read T-Nation too? FYI the gang is called the “Texas Syndicate” and their logo is very similar to T-Nation’s. [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA!!! This dude’s going to be walking along some day, when some Latin gang is going to come and ask him to pop someone off with them.

Honestly - The quality of the tattoo isn’t bad, but I can’t really see ho’ing myself out to a company like that.

lmao

mad gay

IMO the logo doesn’t so much signify a magazine or a website, but moreso a lifestyle.

I was thinking of doing something similar, but not on my arm and definitely smaller.

All that matters is that you like it. If I saw it on the street, I would compliment it, too.

[quote]Joe D. wrote:
I was thinking of getting bodybuilding.com tattooed across my back, is that pretty hardcore?[/quote]

It’s only hardcore if you prefix it with “http://www.”

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Joe D. wrote:

It’s only hardcore if you prefix it with “http://www.”[/quote]

And maybe a link to my bodyspace profile?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Joe D. wrote:

It’s only hardcore if you prefix it with “http://www.”[/quote]

Nice.

If the tatoo was more accurate it would be better, but as long as you’re happy.

Considering the way this site has influenced me and my lifestyle I would consider a small one, one day - maybe. I see it much the same way as if you were in a karate club and achieved a black belt, and then got yourself a tatoo.

I’m going to have Biotest the high performance edge tattoed on my back.

It’s a spirtual thing. Deep shit! This is a bullshit thread.

if you keep up the lifestyle until you die, well then it’s a sweet tat!

oh and don’t let TC catch you doing crossfit…

May I quote TC here?

[i]T-Nation is irreverent toward things that deserve irreverence and occasionally reverent to those things that deserve reverence. We are lusty, even bawdy. We are Tom Sawyer, Tom Sawyer with cut-off sleeves and plenty of muscle looking up Becky’s skirt as she climbs a tree. We love women. Maybe some of us are too in love with women. Maybe we feel that were it not for women, we could have been great men, but were it not for women we wouldn’t have wanted to be great men. It’s a conundrum, but we wouldn’t have it any other way.

We abide by the law, but when the law is silly, we practice our own form of civil disobedience. We want to tell society to go ahead and live your safe little lives, but let those of us who have the courage to take our bodies to a new plane do what we…see…fit.

How best to describe us? Virtuous bad boys. We’ll help the old ladies cross the street and fight injustice when we see it, but we sure as hell don’t mind indulging in a little debauchery and a little decadence.

But beyond the physicality, the philosophy, and the intense sprit is the mind. T-Muscle works as hard to build the mind as it does the body, for what is the body but a vehicle for the mind? And if you have a vehicle, it might as well be something ballsy with lots of horsepower.

T-Nation represents all these things. It’s the library at Alexandria, the mystic on the mountain, the market place for magical hardcore “spices” that enhance the body and the mind, and when you see our symbol, our “tribal logo,” we want it to serve as a reminder of everything we’ve said in this message, to send a synaptic bullet into your consciousness that reminds you of what you are–a man–and what you stand for.[/i]

Sounds pretty spiritual to me.

whatever makes you happy i guess but some people take the whole T-this and T-that thing waaaaay to seriously.

Its a supplement company guys, albeit one of the more prominent ones with a nice website.

The people on this site have officially gone too far. Have you ever explained it to someone in real life? Did you not feel like a total dumbass?

guy: “So what’s your tattoo mean?”

you: “Oh it’s this website that has useless articles and amusing forums. Did I mention it uses worn out cliches (T-Man) to seem hardcore?”

guy: “Dude that’s a GREAT idea! I’m gonna get a wikipedia tat!”

[quote]SSC wrote:
StevenF wrote:
hmm I wonder if these gang members in prison read T-Nation too? FYI the gang is called the “Texas Syndicate” and their logo is very similar to T-Nation’s.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! This dude’s going to be walking along some day, when some Latin gang is going to come and ask him to pop someone off with them.

Honestly - The quality of the tattoo isn’t bad, but I can’t really see ho’ing myself out to a company like that.[/quote]

More likely they will see him and fucking KILL him. The idiocy of people never ceases to amaze me…

First, I don’t think it’s a bad tattoo. It looks ok. I wouldn’t do it, but then again, other people tattoos aren’t about me. Just like my ink has nothing to do with other people.

If the OP likes his tattoo, good for him. If he feels this site is that important or life-changing to him, then so be it. Nothing wrong with that.

However, if the OP has been reading this site for 8+ years ([quote]“I’ve been reading Testosterone before there was ever an option to post anything. I choose not to post due to time constraints.”[/quote]), his body isn’t showing the same commitment that his new ink does. I don’t know his goals, but he looks very much like a typical part-time gym-goer.

Holy shit! Someone actually did it!