T Nation

My Sustanon/Dbol Cycle

i will be running 500mg a week from Sustanon for 10 weeks while running 25/50/50/50mg Dbol for the first 4 to kickstart the cycle. I just want to know what the average weight gain,bodyfat %, and strength increases will be?

It will be my first cycle and i have been training for 5 years, 185Lbs, 10-12% bf, train 5 days a week, get 3000 + calories while 230+ protein.

Any advice on changing anything would be greatly appreciated too. thank you for all who help!

Quit eating like a 16 yr old girl. Thats my advice.

Eating right is anabolic in its own right. If you have not done it before, you will see what I’m talkinga bout if you do it.

on the cycles, many are saying to run longer than the 8-10 week cycle, because it takes a few weeks for these to ramp up. So an 8 week cycle is effectively a 6 week.

Why not go for 16 weeks?

Why not go for massing up as much as possible over the 16 weeks?

Why not understand that some weight will be lost, but a 16 week cycle to max weight and strength, and then strip out any accumulated fat and water at the end, and switch to natural at the end of it.

Theres alot I do today, that I belive gives me more than roids would when I was younger and not as educated on nutrition, etc.

Alot of it is planning and also timing.

Out of my talk I hope you got out of it:

  1. Run longer cycle 16-24 weeks.
  2. Mass up and strength up as much as you can.
  3. Strip out extra fat/water at end
  4. PCT’s at end, no bitch tits, and no wondering whether testes function
  5. Finish out with good diet at the end.

I see no reason you can’t add 20lb of muscle with this approach.

[quote]djrobins wrote:

Alot of it is planning and also timing.

Out of my talk I hope you got out of it:

  1. Run longer cycle 16-24 weeks.
  2. Mass up and strength up as much as you can.
  3. Strip out extra fat/water at end
  4. PCT’s at end, no bitch tits, and no wondering whether testes function
  5. Finish out with good diet at the end.

I see no reason you can’t add 20lb of muscle with this approach.

[/quote]

Please do explain why in fact a 24 week cycle would benefit someone over an 8-10 weeks cycle? What is your proposed plan for pct once a 24 week cycle finishes?

Obviously I would not suggest one nor would too many here.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Please do explain why in fact a 24 week cycle would benefit someone over an 8-10 weeks cycle? What is your proposed plan for pct once a 24 week cycle finishes?

Obviously I would not suggest one nor would too many here.

[/quote]

I would go for 10-12 weeks but not more. If on enanthate you wait another two weeks until you are fully down so I count a 10 week on as an actual 12 week on. After week 8-9 I usually see my nuts shrink although minimally so I kind of don’t propose longer than 10 weeks myself.

But then again, there are those that never come off…

funmetal

There are those who never come off, and there are those who do several cycles.

I believe the one long cycle will be enough to get you jumpstarted and enough growth, where you can maintain after this point completely naturally.

I did say something that you should agree with in that “eating right is anabolic in itself”.

Personally I would not encorage, but if you did it might as well go big.

So if your going to do it, do a GVT like approach with also a power lifter strength progression or two within the cycle.

If you eat right after and train hard enough, you’ll keep 90%…

4 weeks does seem long to most people; However I believe it is because most people adhere to conventional wisdom and go with alot of the “knowledge” they pick up on these boards. Most guys I think start to get sticker shock after say 12 weeks. If you can keep up with the proper amounts all the way through why not go 20 weeks or longer. All the guys we gawk at in the magazines are on year 'round.

[quote]djrobins wrote:

Personally I would not encorage, but if you did it might as well go big.

[/quote]

Please explain your definition of ‘encouragement’.

6 months is a really long time to be on one cycle. Diminishing returns is a term that comes to mind after reading your approach to “cycling”.

For the 24 weeker, I proposed 8-10 weeks strength/size, followed by 2-3 weeks maintanance followe dby anohter 8-10 weeks.

After this plan for stripping out fat and water, and plan for some of the water rentented strength to loss, but much greater than where you started.

Forget about the cycle, put it behind you - and eat and train like your trying to be about it.