Eating right is anabolic in its own right. If you have not done it before, you will see what I’m talkinga bout if you do it.
on the cycles, many are saying to run longer than the 8-10 week cycle, because it takes a few weeks for these to ramp up. So an 8 week cycle is effectively a 6 week.
Why not go for 16 weeks?
Why not go for massing up as much as possible over the 16 weeks?
Why not understand that some weight will be lost, but a 16 week cycle to max weight and strength, and then strip out any accumulated fat and water at the end, and switch to natural at the end of it.
Theres alot I do today, that I belive gives me more than roids would when I was younger and not as educated on nutrition, etc.
Alot of it is planning and also timing.
Out of my talk I hope you got out of it:
- Run longer cycle 16-24 weeks.
- Mass up and strength up as much as you can.
- Strip out extra fat/water at end
- PCT’s at end, no bitch tits, and no wondering whether testes function
- Finish out with good diet at the end.
I see no reason you can’t add 20lb of muscle with this approach.