My Supps & Meal Regimen, Advice?

eating Precision nutrition style, male 195lbs, 5'10, 20% bodyfat

goals: loose some fat, gain a bit of strength and muscle!

each meal has food as well, but did not list all food, some meals are just protein replacement shakes with greens +,

8:00-9am Meal 1:
2-Camp
1 Ambrotose
1-HOT-ROX
1 MULTI VITAMIN
1 Flameout
2 regular fish oil

11:00-11:30 Pre-Workout MEAL 2:
4-Cissus (usp labs)
2-cAMPhobiolic (usp labs)
1-ANIMAL STACK
2-PROTEIN (Metabolic Drive)
1-CREATINE
1-Power Drive !!!

12 pm:
EXCERSIZE

1:30 Post Training:
1-Surge
1-CREATINE
4-Cissus
2-cAmp
1-multi
ANIMAL NITRO
ANY
PW meal from PN

3-4 pm MEAL 3:
2-Protein SHAKE!!!
1 Flameout
2 regular fish oils
VEGGIES!!!

6 pm: Meal 4
1 Flameout
2 regular fish oils
P+F Meal!
Fruit
Tons of Veggies!
No starchy Carbs

9 pm Meal 5:
1 Flameout
2 regular fish oils
P+F Meal!
Fruit
Tons of Veggies!
No starchy Carbs

11:30 pm drive homefrom work:
4 regular fish oils

2-PROTEIN SHAKE!!!

SUPPS FOR BED:11:30-midnight
4-BCAA
4-Cissus
1-Ambrotose
2- ZMA

Could you be a little more clear on what you mean exactly when you say meal 1, 2, 3, etc.
And what workout are you doing? And what cardio?
Post that up and Myself and other’s will be able to give you a better idea.

Bud

Thanks bud,

well, meals 1,2,and 3 are my first 3 meals for the day, i have between 6and 7 meals throughout the day.

I did not list food, because i am eating precision nutrition style, (by Berardi) and i am just trying to factor in my supps with out overdoing it.

workout, i am starting with the body for life template, basically due to a few injuries and the cardio is every other day.

Thanks

Is this your first real plan so to speak?
if your main goal’s are lose fat and build muscle, then I would say do a 3 day whole body workout on mon-wed-fri. and do some medium cardio on your off days, nothing over the top though.

Stick to compound movements, e.g squats, dead lifts, bench press military press.
I like the 20 squats program myself for building muscle and strength! and you can still eat healthy you dont need all that milk, I just up my protein and good calories.
You will get good results from this, alot of people gain 10 - 15 lbs, some even get more and it is over a 6 week period.

Nutrition wise, you can eat healthy its easy as champ, lean meats and chicken I LOVE chicken, tuna.

Now are you using any creatine? what protein are you using? how many grams is in it?

you using anything for fat loss?

Good luck champ.

Bud

If you are eating Precision Nutrition style and since it’s a good nutrition plan, you are all set for making progress. What kind of input are you looking for? Just make sure you get in your proteins!