My Supp Protocol to Get Huge

Supplement Protocol to get Huge

5g/meal L-Leucine (From Biotest)
100gs of a 70% Waxy Maize; 30% BCAA - peri-workout
6gs of Beta-Alanine
Whey Concentrate

So what do you people who have used these supplemenys feel about the protocol…

[quote]Player wrote:
Supplement Protocol to get Huge

5g/meal L-leucine (From Biotest)
100gs of a 70% Waxy Maize; 30% BCAA - peri-workout
6gs of Beta-Alanine
Whey Concentrate

So what do you people who have used these supplemenys feel about the protocol…[/quote]

70 grams of waxy peri-wo? why not post? if it were me id crash hard if i did that. beta alanine is awesome and 6 grams is perfect but spread it out through out the day make sure to have at least a gram pre a gram during a gram post work out. everything else is good. use whey pre post work out and eat food the rest of the time. at 5 grams leucine post work out with your shake and waxy.

Your supplement protocol is fine, although I prefer to keep it simple and use Surge Recovery with Creatine mixed in. I feel I get more from it than WM and whey.

Regardless, I hope you’re putting as much effort into your eating protocol if you want to get huge. What you eat is going to make the most difference in whether you make gains.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
Your supplement protocol is fine, although I prefer to keep it simple and use Surge Recovery with Creatine mixed in. I feel I get more from it than WM and whey.

Regardless, I hope you’re putting as much effort into your eating protocol if you want to get huge. What you eat is going to make the most difference in whether you make gains.[/quote]

x2.

I’ve never used WM, but everything else is on point

Yep, nutrition and training are fine.

What is the problem with BCAA and Waxy maize peri-workout? (wouldn’t it be even better then post-workout)

Looks all good and if nutrition is good like you said, then go for it. I would have a 70-5% waxy maize to 30-25% whey shake pre and post work out and mega dose the BCAAs during the workout (if you can afford to).