T Nation

My Summer Supplement Plan

How does this sound in terms of supplement timing?
Wake up, eat a serving of Grow! Whey mixed in with a half serving of Superfood. After lifting, consume a serving of Surge Recovery mixed in with a half serving of Superfood. On days I don’t lift, instead of taking Surge Recovery (since I’m not working out) I will take Low-Carb Metabolic Drive before bed.

there’s nothing wrong with what you have listed, but we might be able to give more specific advice if you tell us some more stuff.

what does your diet look like?
training program?
goals?
experience?
age?
is money an issue?
etc

Just add lots of food, and you’re set.

Add creatine if you’re trying to bulk.

It’s always good to have and dirt cheap these days.

I’m 16, I plan on following Eric Cressey’s 4-month maximum strength program. I’m 6’1", 160lbs, and its hard for me to pack on muscle and weight.

[quote]mmash34 wrote:
Wake up, eat a serving of Grow! Whey mixed in with a half serving of Superfood. After lifting, consume a serving of Surge Recovery mixed in with a half serving of Superfood. On days I don’t lift, instead of taking Surge Recovery (since I’m not working out) I will take Low-Carb Metabolic Drive before bed.
[/quote]

You’re going to wake up and eat 120cals for breakfast?

Are you a hamster?

[quote]elusive wrote:
mmash34 wrote:

Are you a hamster?[/quote]

you don’t get to be 6’1 160 lbs by eating 100 calories.

[quote]mmash34 wrote:
I’m 16, I plan on following Eric Cressey’s 4-month maximum strength program. I’m 6’1", 160lbs, and its hard for me to pack on muscle and weight. [/quote]

have you ever considered its hard for you to pack on weight because you’re focusing on the wrong things? like summer supplement plans?

maybe you should consider eating more.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
elusive wrote:
mmash34 wrote:

Are you a hamster?

you don’t get to be 6’1 160 lbs by eating 100 calories.[/quote]

very true. lmao.

Sorry for the confusion. I eat like a horse! The supplements are on top of the food I eat.

Like a baby horse?

Like a Sea Horse?

Good, keep doing so and I’m sure you’ll get great results. Good luck, let us know how it works out! :slight_smile:

is Superfood that necessary? does anyone swear by it here? I’m just wondering if its really worth the $40 a month