My Story and 2 Year Training Progress

[quote]Bradley Joe Kelly wrote:
For the chest,lats, and shoulders, I would have to private message you, they do not operate primarily on a hinge joint so are harder to explain without multiple picture illustrations.
[/quote]

You can put your pictures on Photobucket, and then put the direct link to each image in your post. That’s the only way I know of to post multiple images in the same post.

You know, if you actually want to share/explain things with multiple picture illustrations.

[quote]staystrong wrote:
Thanks for the write up, nice to read a breakdown and reasoning behind why. That post reminds me that I should probably drop the weight a little on my rope pushdowns and stay more upright to get a good contraction. Right now I’m leaning over a lot to keep “increasing” the weight.

I’d love to read your thoughts on the other body parts, but pm’s haven’t worked on this site for quite awhile.

The tibialis anterior is something I’ve read some about from john, but it’s something I find hard to do in a gym setting. Seems odd to really set up[/quote]

Awesome. Also try putting two ropes on the bar as Meadows displays below. It let’s you get the tricep maximally shortened as with the activation exercise.

Dual rope tricep extensions: Dual rope tricep extensions - YouTube

[quote]LoRez wrote:

For the chest,lats, and shoulders, I would have to private message you, they do not operate primarily on a hinge joint so are harder to explain without multiple picture illustrations.
[/quote]

You can put your pictures on Photobucket, and then put the direct link to each image in your post. That’s the only way I know of to post multiple images in the same post.

You know, if you actually want to share/explain things with multiple picture illustrations.[/quote]

Thanks, that is incredibly useful.

What’s your split look like Bradley?

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[/quote]

You know, if you actually want to share/explain things with multiple picture illustrations.[/quote]

Or load them in your profile and copy the link.

Same goes for videos.

[quote]Angus1 wrote:
What’s your split look like Bradley?[/quote]

It varies because I try a lot of routines for articles before bringing in other testers but I hit everything a minimum of twice a week, sometimes three. So things like

Push/Pull/Legs
Upper/Lower
Full Body
Antagonistic focused

Currently I was doing full body that I have been doing a good while but I switched to Upper Lower a few days ago after noticeable success and finding 10 testers. My next article is on full body training.

It will have three options, one I used 6 month’s.

Most my success came from Serge Nubrets split ,Full body and push pull legs.