[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]Bradley Joe Kelly wrote:

[quote] SmashingwWeights wrote:
Haven’t you posted this exact same thing at least 4 other times?[/quote]

I posted it around a year and a half ago once. [/quote]

(posted March 2012)

(posted September 2012)

(posted October 2012)

(not sure of the date on this, but pretty much the same write-up)

^So I can certainly see why this thread has people scratching their heads.

As to the “19 inch arm”,… well, it’s probably not in good form to call out someone who writes for the site, but then again, it’s also probably not a great idea to make a claim (whether true or untrue) that easily exceeds the vast majority of advanced trainers, and actual competitors in this forum, and not expect a bit of static.

S[/quote]

There’s a couple of writers (former and current) who lie about their stats pretty often. We’re all aware of Poliquin, and one guy claims a 40+ inch vert while benching mid 400’s and being borderline contest condition despite having ZERO vids of his claims but tons of vids of shit that doesn’t matter. No one’s more full of shit than someone with an agenda. Just the way things are.
[/quote]

I understand bro, I do not do videos so do not make strength or performance claims and only talk about what we can see. I am always completely honest but the height thing did get confused because again I do not measure height. The arm proposition still stands, if anyone shows a 19 inch arm on someone 6 feet tall and similar conditioning that is drastically bigger than mine I will post a tape measure shot.

[/quote]

Wasn’t trying to call you out specifically. Honestly couldn’t care less what your arm measures. You’ve built yourself some pretty damn big arms and that’s what matters in this context. [/quote]
19" is believable to me because you’re tall and as you admitted, it’s a different beast having those same measurements in anything close to contest condition. Nice transformation