[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]Bradley Joe Kelly wrote:

[quote] SmashingwWeights wrote:
Haven’t you posted this exact same thing at least 4 other times?[/quote]

I posted it around a year and a half ago once. [/quote]

(posted March 2012)

(posted September 2012)

(posted October 2012)

(not sure of the date on this, but pretty much the same write-up)

^So I can certainly see why this thread has people scratching their heads.

As to the “19 inch arm”,… well, it’s probably not in good form to call out someone who writes for the site, but then again, it’s also probably not a great idea to make a claim (whether true or untrue) that easily exceeds the vast majority of advanced trainers, and actual competitors in this forum, and not expect a bit of static.

S[/quote]

Thanks for the reply Stu.

I appreciate you took the time to research.

Don’t worry about me being a contributor the truth is the truth. I understand 18.75(18.85) is abnormal but please understand I’m no where conditioned like a competitor ( the two poses together is the condition I stay in all year , never leaner ). Also for those 2 years I’ve had a lot of help.

I followed John meadows arm advice from his article the entire time, plus used the nutrition advice he gave me , talked to Robby Robinson on the phone (did an interview) and Bill Pearl gave me a arm routine when I hit 200 lbs , he also gave me advice on training for feats of strength I use to show groups of kids the value of physical training. Pictured above is where I used Mr Pearls advice to train up to ripping two decks of cards in half.

The point is I always seek out people more knowledgeable than me such as yourself, follow it completely, and just love to train.