T Nation

My Stats From 7 Months to Now

Well I am really happy with my gains, today was a max day after starting out 8 weeks ago with some good record keeping training. Although some people may think that my gains aren?t that impressive, they are to me because well i haven?t always been strong or fast…these past months i have really started to train for wrestling and track next year in hopes that i would finally be a better athlete and succeed.

i am 16 years,150-155lbs not exact on the weight

My stats starting out were poor; well I only did bodyweight exercises because i didn?t have weights…This were like 6-7 months ago.

12% body fat
145lb

9 pull-ups
30 pushups
Bench: 155
Squat: 175-185
jumping squats:21

i checked my bench and squat at school.

so over the months i trained and trained, eventually my parents noticed and they bought me a weight set. After months of doing pistols, jumping squats, pushups…i finally was able to test myself.

Bench:185
Squat:215
Dead:?
Pushups:52
Jumping squats:30
Pullups:15

Then i read some programs on here and started doing stuff to increase my vertical and well overall strength:

My stats got better
Vertical: 18 inch
Bench: 215
Dead: 285
Squat: 240
Clean: 185
Shoulder press: 135
Pullups: 25
Pushups: 70

today i maxed myself out, I was happy I finally got my dead up to were i wanted it and well the way i look really seemed to give me a drive to work harder and go for my goals.

Bench:220
Dead:300
Squat:265
Clean:190
Shoulder press:155
pullups:30
pushups:90

oh and well my jumping squats is well over 50.

I know it isn?t great but i am proud of it,i am hoping to get pictures in soon but well my camera is broken and it will take a while before i can buy a new one. But i did get a before pic before i started training.

Nice work keep it up

Good work…keep us updated.

yea my next goal is squat 300, and dead 300 10 times, since i only have a 300lb weight set…lol.

[quote]mrl179 wrote:
yea my next goal is squat 300, and dead 300 10 times, since i only have a 300lb weight set…lol.[/quote]

Buy some more weights. They aren’t that expensive. Just add a couple 45’s and you can go for a while.

i found this thread i made about a year ago so i might as well post my new maxes nothing impressive,but i did try hard, unfortunetly with my bad earting habbits and such i fell sick allot once i was siuck for a whole month and didnt do anything it was horrible,…

but im glad to be back in the game and getting healthy again …Really bad diet, i almost didn’t eat some days it was crazy and heck tick but i still gained some good strength or so…

My stats for now

I weigh 170lbs now, 5"11, but i dunno how much body fat but i guess about 12-10% i gotta start running, and hitting the old punching bag.

Bench: 245
Dead: 315-325
Squat: 275
Clean: 215
Shoulder press: 160-175
Pull ups: 31
Push ups: depends on how i feel, but generally over 60 sometimes to 100

[quote]mrl179 wrote:
i found this thread i made about a year ago so i might as well post my new maxes nothing impressive,but i did try hard, unfortunetly with my bad earting habbits and such i fell sick allot once i was siuck for a whole month and didnt do anything it was horrible,…

but im glad to be back in the game and getting healthy again …Really bad diet, i almost didn’t eat some days it was crazy and heck tick but i still gained some good strength or so…

My stats for now

I weigh 170lbs now, 5"11, but i dunno how much body fat but i guess about 12-10% i gotta start running, and hitting the old punching bag.

Bench: 245
Dead: 315-325
Squat: 275
Clean: 215
Shoulder press: 160-175
Pull ups: 31
Push ups: depends on how i feel, but generally over 60 sometimes to 100[/quote]

You’re a strong fuck for your size. Keep up the good work.

Great job keep going! I hope Helm sees this thread.

D